Halleys Curls Creole Curly / HCCC (Pics)

Ediese

You guys know I'm on a quest to find the best kinky curly hair for me. I decided to experiment with Halleys Curls Creole Curly (HCCC) after I saw some fab installs on BHM. I was very concerned when I received my hair because it didn't look very 'kinky' at all. I loved the slight sheen because kinky curly weave has a tendency to be very dry, so I thought the sheen would work to my advantage. The curls appeared to be of a much looser texture (yep..even looser than my RHO (realhaironline.com). As a matter of fact, the curls look the same as my RHO looks after I straightened it twice. You be the judge!!

I purchased two bags, 1 - 18" and 1- 22". I went to Tinnel, Nichi's stylist. She lightly layered it, and I absolutely love it! You guys have to check her out. I'm certainly going to use her again. She's really nice and very patient. I had to reschedule at the last minute last week because the hair didn't arrive on time. Yesterday, my appointment was set for 7a, but I kept getting lost, even with a navigation system and mapquest. :look: By the time I found the place, two hours past my appointment, we rescheduled to a later time because her other appointment had shown up. The girl prior to me had long hair installed with a center part, and long, scrumptious deep curls. It was beautiful! I'm definitely going straight next. Oh yea...we didn't use the entire two bags. I still have some hair left out from the 18" bag.

I'm not sure how I feel about the much looser curls in this 'kinky' hair, but the install is great. It's not recommended to straighten this hair, so I'm not even going to try. I don't think I'll purchase again because the texture/curls diameter and my real hair is not the same or vaguely similiar. I think it looks like the curls from my last install after I straightened it a couple times. The ends of the hair is curlier than the top-middle.

http://www.halleyscurls.com/store/page34.html

Pics taken without flash

Wet

Dry (messed around with curls too much while wet so it's a bit frizzy)

http://imagefra.me/

This is the biggest it gets when I wear it all in the front. Shows the length in the front. She did cut a couple inches I think.

More pics in fotki :look::grin:

Great install Ediese! I like the layering in the back picture.

I'm not even going to touch HCCC if the curls don't resemble 4A but the hair itself looks very nice.

I think it looks great!

I also think that the hccc is kind of like what your hair will look like when it's longer.

the hair match looks really good - i have never had a weave and ur pics r going to make me want to give it a try - lol

I think it looks great. Thank you so much for posting this. I was seriously considering ordering this hair, and now I know I will. I think it will be a perfect match for my hair.

That looks nice. Is the stylist in Houston? If so where? I'm considering getting a sew-in to give my hair a lil break.

Thanks

This is very beautiful! Even though you say the curls are slightly looser, I can't even tell when you are wearing it.:) How much hair did your stylist leave out?

Wow Ediese that looks great!! That doesn't even look like a weave. The stylist did some great work. Always so insprirational, thanks for posting.

This is very beautiful! Even though you say the curls are slightly looser, I can't even tell when you are wearing it.:) How much hair did your stylist leave out?

Thank you!! She left a very small amount out at the top and sides. She was going to leave an even smaller amount, but I knew I'd need a little more when my hair starts growing out.

Very cute and natural! After much debating I finally ordered my Halley's Curls relaxed texture, but I showed your hair to one of my co-workers and she thought it was beautiful and is trying to get me to switch. Too late now, no returns...but maybe next time! :)

Thanks again for all of your help!

It's HC the truth. I love that hair. I actually weave the creole wavy but for the life of me I can't figure out the difference between the two. I have installed both cc and cw on clients.

Your hair looks nice and natural. No one will know it's a weave. Work it girl!!

You are hurting me. Now I want a weave. How many packs/wefts did you need? Darnit, I want this weave hair now.

ETA

Nevermind u answered all my questions. Ediese I'm so mad at you.
If you get another wonderful install by Jun 26 2010 I will be forced to re up
It's so beautiful I'm angered that I went and bought more wigs. KNOWING I was considering weave

Last edited:
Back