Show your STASH!! *Pic Heavy*

Powders:

f1uIODC.jpg

Hennas, Slippery Elm powder, MSM powder, Kaolin Clay, Indigo, Cassia and Ghassoul Clay:

n7guTss.jpg

Castor & Wheatgerm oils, Organic Sunflower, Organic Argan, Unfiltered EVOO, EV Avocado, Fractionated Coconut, Castor and JBCO:

GS1pgB1.jpg

Leave-ins, Mizani Butter Rich and Rose H20 moisturizers, grease, Organic Shea Butter, Gel, Pomade, Curling Custard and Silky Edges:

vYQB9BU.jpg

Last edited:
THANK you @IDareT'sHair ! I just harummphed and SO said "what?" I said "at least the girls appreciate me". He said what, so I showed him my stash pics and your appreciative comment. Hear the cheeky ***: "What? (He's white - nuff said). I thought you were selling that stuff on Ebay". Then he throws the Codeine the doc just gave him for his slipped disc at me. "Put that on there too."

@YvetteWithJoy @trueheartofgold @Sharpened

You may or may not have seen this thread before? My Stash from 2012 is in here (and other PJ Posters).

I was relaxed at the time and did not show any Relaxer products/Salon Brands/Teas/Oils/Hennas or Cheapie R/O's. Other Oils, Creams, Butters were also not shown.

I will never do it again. It took me most of the day to drag it all inside, arrange it and put it all back.

I keep most of it on a shelving unit in my Garage and my Garage Fridge.

I'm grateful to have found products that work!

Most of my staples are on the bottom white shelf. Exceptions: The SPRUNG Gelly, Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Conditioner, and Arc Angel AREN'T staples, and I won't repurchase them, though they are fine products.

*** The turned around Soultanicals product is the Total Recoil Butter. ***

Also, the Soultanicals Poo Bar on the brown shelf IS a staple (it contains great ayurvedic ingredients and is non-drying).

The rest of the products -- across both pictures -- are not repurchases. Many of them do perform well, though! :smile:

So I'm at about 20 staples so that I can chelate, cowash, wash-and-go, do twist outs, do sets, maintain moisture-protein balance, refresh styles, and apply growth aids. :yep:

If I can find a great twisting cream and foam/mousse that smell divine and infuse health, that should just about complete the search!

WP_20170721_010 3.jpg

WP_20170721_007 2.jpg

It's been a while since I've updated. It's time for an inventory & pic update but I'm lazy these days.

Here's what's in the mini fridge. All shelves full.
Bottles laying sideways on top shelf, 3 rows high. Second shelf has two rows of DCs, one row of bottled products on top. Bottom shelf has two rows of DCs. Sprays, bottles, and samples on door. Also a few jars, samples, and bottles sitting on top too.
IMG_20170722_100050.jpg

I'm not even getting into the main fridge to get a pic :giggle:

Back