Mizani Thermasmooth

Dontspeakdefeat uses the serums on her natural clients for straightning. The pic of her clients in her fotki had great looking results. This is on my product wishlists. I want to try it on my dd and myself since im over 5 mos post and cant take the my new growth much longer.

Couldn't live without it. The only downside is the price, but I keep reminding myself of all the money I'm saving on relaxers at the salon. So its actually not that bad when I think of it like that. Plus I use less product than with other products because I don't have to re-apply and flat iron again throughout the week.

I took a break from my thermasmooth usage for a while now and it is only now that I can really see how great the product actually is. I had ran through nearly the entire liter of conditioner when I decided to take a break from it and use up some of my other items. It has been way more work to maintain the quality of my hair with the same styling regime not on thermasmooth that it was with the system. The only mistake I made was not rotating a deep conditioner into the mix with it.

Ulta is having a sale on Mizani products...buy 2 get 2 free so today I got the smoothing serum, and anti-humidity spray which totaled like $49 and the shampoo and conditioner for free. Hopefully it's as good as you guys say...or it's going back, 'cause that's TOO much money for products that aren't the ****.

Ulta is having a sale on Mizani products...buy 2 get 2 free so today I got the smoothing serum, and anti-humidity spray which totaled like $49 and the shampoo and conditioner for free. Hopefully it's as good as you guys say...or it's going back, 'cause that's TOO much money for products that aren't the ****.

I took advantage of the Ulta sale as well. I can't wait to try this out once I take out my micros...I have 4 months of new growth hiding in here.

Back