Mizani thermasmooth & kera care blowdry lotion/silken shine - perfect to transistion

DKO

I read up on Mizani thermasmooth system because I am transitioning from relaxer to texlax and wanted something to help me get through.

THIS IS THE TRUTH!!!!! My hair is soooo silky, bouncy, and straight!!!

I had been using kera care blowdry lotion and silken seal and that works great - hair is silky, bouncy and straight. But when I get to like my 4th month after texlaxing, the roots won't stay as straight (well for like maybe the 1st 5 days).

So I will use the kera care system after I texlax until I get too much new growth and I notice that my roots won't stay straight. Then I'll switch to mizani thermasmooth until time to texlax again.

If it weren't for these products, I would not make it. For me, they work GREAT!!!!

Just putting in my two cents.:grin:

Re: Mizani thermasmooth & kera care blowdry lotion/silken shine - perfect to transist

glad to hear this worked for you:) I'm unfamiliar with the Mizani thermasmooth system, what exactly is it? I still have problems managing my 4b growth. I'm in the braid challenge right now so I don't have to deal with that, but when I wear my hair out I'm still looking for a good thing to put on my new growth.

Re: Mizani thermasmooth & kera care blowdry lotion/silken shine - perfect to transist

INTRODUCING THERMASMOOTH,
MIZANI’S NEW
SALON EXCLUSIVE THERMAL STRAIGHTENING TREATMENT SYSTEM

CLICK HERE FOR TECHNICAL GUIDE

THERMASMOOTH is MIZANI’s Salon-Exclusive Synergistic Smoothing System designed to smooth, treat and protect hair throughout its 4 step process. With serious consideration of the effects of heat on hair, it is critical that conditioners protect against breakage and internal moisture lost. MIZANI, the global leader in hair conditioning treatment technology for excessively curly hair continues to lead the healthy hair charge with the new innovative technology of C3 SMOOTHING COMPLEX - Ceramides, coconut oil and Cationic Polymers, that offer weightless protection for long-lasting, frizz-free, smooth style.

USE THERMASMOOTH FOR: NATURAL/COLOR-TREATED HAIR
Get a relaxed look without harsh chemicals TRANSITIONING HAIR
Grow out a relaxer seamlessly RELAXED HAIR
Extend time between relaxer touch-ups

CLICK HERE FOR PRODUCT INFORMATION ON THERMASMOOOTH

Frequently Asked Stylist Questions
TSmoothGroup.jpg

THERMASMOOTH ESSENTIALS

PLEASE READ ALL DIRECTIONS AND WARNINGS ON PACKAGING

The four steps in the Thermasmooth system are:

STEP 1: THERMASMOOTH SHAMPOO

A creamy, conditioning shampoo that thoroughly cleanses the hair in preparation for the smoothing process. The advance C3 smoothing Complex deposits pure, nourishing coconut oil to help moisturize and detangle dry and brittle hair.

STEP 2: THERMASMOOTH CONDITIONER

A luxurious, cream conditioner that softens and smoothes the hair cuticle for optimal manageability and shine prior to thermal styling. The advance C3 Smoothing Complex reinforces with inner celluar fortifying ceramide to help preserve elasticity and protect hair from thermal styling damage.

STEP 3: THERMASMOOTH SMOOTH GUARD SMOOTHING SERUM

Lightweight, leave-in thermal protecting serum buffers against heat styling damage and facilitates the use of heat tools by providing extra glide for easier manageability. The advance C3 Smoothing Complex with cationic polymers to is designed shield and polish while hair is being smoothed.

STEP 4: THERMASMOOTH SHINE EXTEND ANTI-HUMIDITY SPRITZ

High shine finishing spritz polishes and locks in shine while lightly shielding the hair to resist humidity. Formulated with an easy comb, light hold to help retain style memory.

thanks :) This is probably great for us super-stretchers too.

It's really good, just don't go heavy on steps 3 and 4. The step 3 serum is very thick. It feels great on you new growth so the first inclination is to add more, but resist the urge or else your hair will be heavy with almost a greasy feel to it.

I`ve tried after a long stretch (for me) and posted pictures on a thread. I used too much and it came out too greasy, so after those pictures I started using just a bit and came out perfect.

Back