Is your hair a V, U, blunt cut, or uneven??

Is your hair cut/growing in a V shape, U shape, cut even or uneven???

• Total voters

PhoenixRose360

Mine is a serious "V" shape, it's actually annoying, especially when I do my wash and go's, because that section of hair is the longest and the rest shrinks. So it looks like my lil cousin chopped my hair. I'm so tempted to just cut that section..but.....

2themax

Randomly uneven. At one point, it was in a "V" shape and I could not understand why???!! Now, no matter how much I cut it to even it out, it looks even for a short period of time and then due to stress and heat, it grows back uneven?:wallbash:

Monigirl

When my hair started to grow back from my bc it grew in v-shaped like your. I had to cut the back a few times until my bangs and side of my hair caught up. I wore braids and 2 weaves to avoid messing or looking at my hair earlier this year. Now that my hair is SL again I just recently did a blunt cut.

You will reach you BSL goal in no time and be able to cut into your desired u-shape. My advice: hide the scissors in your house and do a style where the length doesn't bother you as much.

Essensual

Currently I'm randomly uneven, but that varies from month to month. I'm on a growth challenge right now, and I dust monthly, but the plan is to cut it in a U on New Year's Eve 2009. Wish me luck on all my goals this year. Q1 is looking really good!

Rei

:( mine is still a W even after BCing...the middle of my hair in the back just breaks off like nobody's business :wallbash:

Missi

my hair is a blunt U...its more flat at the bottom then round: but i'd give anything to have the V / U look.

ekomba

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy girls longtime been away touring good to be back and i missed a lot. i voted unevenly trimmed muahhhhhhh to all

melodies815

Officially, my answer doesn't count because I just BC a few days ago...but back in 2006 when I first relaxed and it was growing out in the US, I grew in a pretty U.

When I was natural and pressed in 1997 I also grew in a U.

So...I think that's what my hair does. But...I am older now and maybe things change in hair growth with age/time. Right now, all I know is that just about every hair is the same length all over my head - about 1.5-2 inches. It will be interesting to see how it grows out from here....

cj

babyhurr4

I wish my hair grew into that pretty blunt u cut shape, lol....but I'm stuck with uneven hair. My back grows way faster than my front. Hopefully one day I get it long enough to cut it into that u shape with blunt ends.

cutenss

Blunt ends here, with slight layers. But I think hair in a "V" shape is pretty. If mine grew like that I would love it :yep:

MsEllie

Randomly uneven,,I think the left side is trying to catch up with the right side but the right side keeps leaving it behind... I trimmed in March and the right side is off again.

sxytia07

trimmed even but i'm on a personal "no trim for a year" challenge so it will be interesting to see how it grows!