Is your hair a V, U, blunt cut, or uneven??

Is your hair cut/growing in a V shape, U shape, cut even or uneven???

• Total voters

Divine Inspiration

I'm curious about this because I don't hear this talked about very often.

Is your hair cut/growing in a V, U, even or uneven??? Are you happy with your shape? If you are, why do you prefer your shape compared to other shapes? If you're not, are you working towards another shape??

I currently have a V shape, and I don't like it because the front onf my hair is so much shorter than the back. I'd like to grow it out to an even bra strap length then cut long U shaped layers into it. I'm hoping I'll be able to do this summer '06. :look:

Sosoothing

Its a little uneven. A minor trim of the irregular ends would make it a blunt cut. I would prefer to have a U or wide V shape:) .

NYCQT16

Natural Again
Mine grows randomly uneven...I would like it to grow blunt and when the time comes to trim after taking out these braids, thas how I will have it cut. The u shape is kind of cute but I would have to be at bra-strap before I even think of that (and I am a long way from there :( )

Lucia

my hair grows in a V shape so all I would have to do when I reach my goal is get 2 inches past and cut those last 2" to get clean ends, but go figure I like blunt cut ends which means I'd have to grow 4" past my goal then chop 3-4" off.

Last edited:

Mestiza

My hair grows uneven b/c the right side grows faster than the left. I've started trimming it again, to try to get it even. It doesn't stay that way for long b/c that right side acts like it's in a race or something. :lol:

CarLiTa

my hair has been blunt cut for such a long time! with the regular *trims* (cough) but now that i didnt trim for almost 3 months, it kinda looked like a U that needed a slight trim. I did trim it a little bit but by sections, so i have no idea how it looks now...

when I get to my goal, I want a real U shape though... i thought about a blunt cut with layers but i dont know... probably a U, with or without long layers :)

weaveadiva

i chose other

mine is balloon-shaped, if that makes any sense.
it's big and wide at the top and then tapers andhangs, kinda shaggy in the back

**da*n, i just confused myself with that! :confused: **

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
My hair is cut in layers. I tried to grow it so I could have a blunt cut, but it doesn't look right on me.

Jewell

I did a blunt trim in September, so its still even. It grows unevenly, but I am not cutting again for 2 years, with the exception of light dustings every couple of months.

sky_blu

Mine is uneven because its not long enough to be a V or U and I get it trimmed (supposedly) every 2-3 months and she cuts it the same length so my hair is starting be all one length.

shoelover1972

Mine is a W - longer at the sides and shorter at the back. My left side grows quicker than the rest. I would kill to have either a V or U.

Mizani_Mrs

i only know how to trim my hair straight across and i HATE IT!! anybody have any pointers on how to do a U shaped cut?