Any Naturals with Blunt Hair?

KurlyNinja

Or even U-shaped hair? I'm trying to see what the hair looks like when its in its natural state (twist-outs, braid-outs, washNgoes, ect). Also do you think its easier to manage in its blunt shape? Is it easier to do styles? Why did you choose to cut your hair into a blunt (or u-shape) cut?

I wouldn't say blunt cut hair is necessarily easier to manage or style, it just looks better imo. So basically it's a matter of personal preference.

Mine is blunt cut because I wanted my ends to reach the same point, the sides were longer than the middle. It actually looks better in a wash n go than it did before I cut it. Braids are more difficult tho

Mine is a blunt cut. I had it chopped in a bob about 3 years ago and it grew out like that. I enjoyed that grow out process much more than my first BC because my hair framed my face and actually had a "style". It's not "easier" per se but I like the look better.

You can see pics on the links in my siggy and pics of my hair when I first got it cut on my fotki www.fotki.com/nappystorm

Back