I'm going to color my hair...

CurleeDST

Hey there. The product is Paul Mitchell - foaming pomade and let me just warn you - it is an excellent product but the 2nd and 3rd ingredients are: Mineral Oil and then Petrolatum.

I have to put that out there -but I get the results I want when I use it.

bmoreflyygirl said:
Oh okay. Thanks for the info. I might have to try that John Mitchell Pomade. I keep hearing good things about it.

glamazon386

CurleeDST said:
Hey there. The product is Paul Mitchell - foaming pomade and let me just warn you - it is an excellent product but the 2nd and 3rd ingredients are: Mineral Oil and then Petrolatum.

I have to put that out there -but I get the results I want when I use it.

WOOPS LOL John Mitchell is a guy at my job! Big typo My mind is clearly on something else. :lol: I'm not big on checking products for nono's though. If it works for me, it works.

Blackoutzangel05

bmoreflyygirl said:
WOOPS LOL John Mitchell is a guy at my job! Big typo My mind is clearly on something else. :lol: I'm not big on checking products for nono's though. If it works for me, it works.

Love that thought process...now could you hurry up and dye your hair so that I can see the results :lol:

ToyToy

I colored my hair with Textures & Tones Red Hot Red. I have no issues with dryness at all. I make sure I do my light protein treatments twice a month and deep condition regularly. I have used many colourants in the past, but I have to say that out of all of them Textures and Tones has been the mildest. The conditioner that comes with it is AMAZING!!!! HTH :)

zzirvingj

Ummm..did you color it yet? If not, when are you going to do it? If so, where are the pics??!

I am DYING for color but I always end up being too chicken so I might have to live vicariously (sp?) through you :p

Anyways...can't WAIT to see the results!!!

glamazon386

zzirvingj said:
Ummm..did you color it yet? If not, when are you going to do it? If so, where are the pics??!

I am DYING for color but I always end up being too chicken so I might have to live vicariously (sp?) through you :p

Anyways...can't WAIT to see the results!!!

No I chickened out. :lol: When I went to the salon this past monday to get my hair flat ironed he told me not to do it. He said I should get some highlights. I think I'm going to let him do it later this summer. If I do it now, I won't be able to wear my half wigs and phony ponies anymore bc the color won't match.

CurleeDST

Ya know what? I stand corrected, his full name IS John Paul Mitchell. Learn something new everyday!

I went to his site and it shows up that way once you do a search on Paul Michell.

bmoreflyygirl said: