My First Professional Color

:yep: This shows u can still grow healthy colored hair if u take care of it... Makes me wanna lighten my hair again...Ambitious1013 ur one of my hair idols..keep up the good work

Heyyyyy!!!! I'm ready to drown you in compliments but I can't access fotki at work. Are you able to attach a pic or two to this thread?:)

I'm home now and I'm about to fall over on my pc lookin at how gorgeous your hair is and how much its grown. I really look forward to getting past should length. Girl, you've done a wonderful job with your hair. Good...GREAT...work. Really beautiful!:p

Cayenne0622 said:
I'm home now and I'm about to fall over on my pc lookin at how gorgeous your hair is and how much its grown. I really look forward to getting past should length. Girl, you've done a wonderful job with your hair. Good...GREAT...work. Really beautiful!:p
Hey girl!!!! I just read your post. Sorry I didn't get to post the pictures in time. Thank you so much for the kind words and your continuous support. Your hair looks great in your siggy!

Thank you SOOOO much ladies! I truly appreciate it!!! :)

Back