My First Professional Color

Ambitious1013

I decided to have my stylist color my hair and I am really pleased with the results. I have been coloring my hair for YEARS and I finally decided to have it done professionally. I have been very paranoid lately about my hair since I am in the shoulder length to APL zone. Most likely, I will have her apply my color from now on. I am going to miss Clairol's Textures and Tones in Bronze. :( I was very pleased with that product.

On another note, I recently purchased Vidal Sassoon Steam Rollers and I am in LOVE! What took me so long????? I am so happy that I found something to keep my rollersets a bit longer.

Photos are in my fotki! :)

OM Gosh!! Your hair gets more and more beautiful. What color line did your stylist use?

Gosh ... you're hair is soooo healthy and thick. :D

Oh, I miss the Textures and Tones Bronze too :( :lol:

But the new colour is great too. Your hair looks super healthy, as usual :)

Omg, beaaauuttiffull!!!! As always, i am in AWE by ure hair and the amazing progress you've made. I am loving the color!!!!! They did a really nice job! :)

Looks like we both had the same idea today lol. I got my first highlights today and I'm thinking of doing more in the future. Your color is gorgeous.

alexstin said:
Your hair is so pretty! How did you grow it out so fast?
Thanks alexistin! I think its a combination of faithfully staying on top of my regimen and limiting direct heat to prevent damage.

LiLi said:
OM Gosh!! Your hair gets more and more beautiful. What color line did your stylist use?

Gosh ... you're hair is soooo healthy and thick. :D
Thank you LiLi! She used the line called Kadus. I have never heard of it but I am pretty satisfied so far. :)

A big THANK YOU to the other ladies also! :)

Wow, Ambitious1013, your hair has really grown! It looks soooooooo healthy. Keep up the great work! You'll be APL in no time!

Ambitious,
You have made amazing progress and are definitely an inspiration! Your stylist did a wonderful job and I can understand why you are so pleased; it looks great and I love the healthy state it's in!

Keep up the good work!:)

BB

Very beautiful color. I so want to continue to color my hair now that I am relaxed. I hope it cab stay as healthy as your hair.

Love that color! What color is it? Your hair is looks very healthy. My hair wants to be like your hair when it grows up or out! :lol: I am thinking of getting mine colored also. I have never had color in my hair at all, so it will definitely be something new for me.:)

bmoreflyygirl said:
It looks nice! But why can't you use the bronze anymore? I'm thinking about trying that color this summer...
Thanks bmoreflyygirl! I could but I am starting to be very paranoid about my hair for some reason. :lol: Right now, I just personally feel better having a professional do my color. I would recommend Textures and Tones. I was really impressed with that product! I hope it works well for you if you decide to try it! :)

sapphire74 said:
Love that color! What color is it? Your hair is looks very healthy. My hair wants to be like your hair when it grows up or out! :lol: I am thinking of getting mine colored also. I have never had color in my hair at all, so it will definitely be something new for me.:)
Thank you sapphire74!! I'm sorry but I can't recall the exact shade names but she mixed two shades together to create my color. Good luck with your color! There are some great threads with wonderful suggestions for ladies that color their hair. Doing that research really helped me out and I hope the same for you! :)

Back