How Many Relaxed Heads are Waistlength or Hiplength in Here?

Are you Relaxed and Waistlength or Longer?

• Yes I am relaxed and waistlength

Votes: 13 12.5%
  • Yes I am relaxed an Hiplength

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • No, I was once relaxed and Waistlength or Hiplength

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Rahddah rahddah rahddah....

Votes: 84 80.8%

• Total voters
I'm over here crackin up at "rhadda rhadda rhadda" :lachen:

I loooove that show! Chowder is a plumb fool! :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:I have a little cousin who i call Chowder...she sounds and acts just like him!!!....Tiff whachu know bout Chowda?!!:lachen::lachen:

My whole family loves that cartoon...its crazy!:grin:

I'm tex-lax wl. I don't use heat and my hair is damp most of the time. My hair usually stays in a bun. I don't use shampoo and i make all my conditoners. I do my relaxer about every 4-6 months.

How long would you say it too you to get from SL to WL?

I am texlaxed and really close to WL, but I don't want to claim it until most of my hair is slightly past that point, when straightened. I'm stretching to 15 weeks (11 down, 4 to go) so I'll have a better idea after my touchup in June.

I'm almost there. The front of my hair is layered to apl and longer. In the back all my hair is about 1 inch from WL. The thing that turned my hair around was not blow drying, dcing, and moisturizing. Just that simple. :yep: I was using a flat iron once weekly, but it really does contribute to the need to trim.

I don't protective style unless I feel like it. I want to enjoy my hair so I wear it down every so often. Amazingly I can barely stand it crawling on my neck, lol. By July I will have full WL. It will have taken me 11/2 years to get there from APL and that included a 1 to 2 inch trim.

I am relaxed and have had waistlength hair. I'm still relaxed, but I did some cutting and no longer have WL hair. :)

I'm relaxed & WSL.... no heat, d/c weekly & protective styles got me here. Relax every 3-4 months. Took about 2 yrs to get from around APL to WSL with trims in between.

I'm relaxed & WSL.... no heat, d/c weekly & protective styles got me here. Relax every 3-4 months. Took about 2 yrs to get from around APL to WSL with trims in between.

I have to wait 2 years :cry:. Nah, it's ok. I had some set backs along the way, but now I've learned my lesson (especially in the not trimming department. I realized that, for me personally, trimming is necessary :yep:.). So I feel it will be a very pleasant two years :).

Great thread OP.

Hey Toy:wave:

I forgot all about this thread! :grin:

Well i guess i can update...haha..!

I'm grazing Waistlength...texlaxed...took me 2 years to get to this point...less than 2 years to reach MBL tho.

Limiting my heat to only 2 times a month helped as well as deep conditioning and keeping the hair moisturized.

Hey Toy:wave:

I forgot all about this thread! :grin:

Well i guess i can update...haha..!

I'm grazing Waistlength...texlaxed...took me 2 years to get to this point...less than 2 years to reach MBL tho.

Limiting my heat to only 2 times a month helped as well as deep conditioning and keeping the hair moisturized.

Hi SmilingElephant,

I was like where did this thread come from I never seen it.

I'm currently WL, relaxed and on my way to HL :) If you go to the WL challenges, you can see pictures of many relaxed ladies who are at WL or close to it.

I relax every 3 months, use garlic oil on my scalp before most washes, wash / rollerset only 1x week and keep my hair in a pony, french twist or bun. I only wear my hair out when it is freshly washed or on special occasions. I try to DC with every wash or at least 2x month. Color my hair with Colourshines by Sebastian and switched from no-lye to lye relaxer just last touch up (in Nov.) Plan on getting another touch up and trim at the end of this month. I also moisturize my ends a couple of times a week, seal with oils and sleep on a satin pillow case, which has kept my ends looking alright as I've not had a trim since Dec' 07.

HTH!

Wow that hair in this siggy is fabo!

Sent from my ADR6400L

I'm texlaxed grazing hip. It took me two years to go from shoulder length to waist. I contribute a lot of that to a really long stretch that almost turned into a transition. Also I only use heat six times a year and relax four times a year on average. I moisturize and seal every day and night with very little exceptions.

Back