From Bald to Bodacious 3yrs and 9mos 4b natural!

Harina

Giovanni Smooth as Silk Shampoo (I like the conditioner too I just haven't used it in awhile)
Pantene Pro-V Curly Series (slippage like nobody's business)
Giovanni Direct Leave-in
Xtreme Gel

Thank You! So you don't do the whole sealing thing with an oil or butter?

Jetblackhair

Wow, get out, your hair is BEAUTIFUL!!! I probably had at least 10 inches of hair when you shaved yours off and my hair is nowhere near your length and lushness! Congratulations!!! And by the way you look cute in every stage of your hair growth!

msbettyboop

@MissAlinaRose looks like we both have the exact same texture but if I do a twist out, I look quite mad. Can you please tell me how you achieved the Oct 3, 2011 stretched twist out? I'm APL I think. TIA :)

BTW, beautiful, beautiful hair!

GoodMernin

I love love love your variety of styles!

And the thickness and length are wonderful results of tlc!

You are making me look forward to the next two years so that I can enjoy that kind of length lady! :)

Last edited:

SkySurfer

Got-dam!, that's pretty, you have the same texture as me, i can only hope to get to the same length soon

Southernbella.

Early on in my research I didn't have fun with
my hair because I was convinced that I needed
to protective style 100% of the time, look at heat
as the devil and only use natural products. I don't
think that way at all anymore and I’m enjoying my
hair a lot more.

My hair regimen is simple as pie and was a
modification of a regimen from a Fotkian name
Yassylane. It goes as follows:
Wash, condition, moisturize, twist, un-twist
for a twist out. I do this once a week which
means I practically wear my hair out every single day.

For more of my hair journey you can read it in full here.
Thanks for reading and let me know if you have any questions!

www.fotki.com/missalinarose

I love what you said here! This is my philosophy too. Grow it, wear it out, and enjoy it.:yep:

Ogoma

Your hair is gorgeous. You are such an inspiration. I like that you have fun with your hair and once I get more length, my plan is to have a similar regimen to yours. I don't know why this has made me so happy this morning.

Uniqzoe

I have a few things to say about this post.

1) Your hair is ridiculously gorgeous!

2) That blow out pic from January.....:love:

3) How in the Hayle have I not seen your Fotki until now?

and lastly great progress. You are definitely one of my new hair inspirations!!!

chesleeb

Thank you for sharing it inspires me there is light at the end of the tunnel! Love how your reggie is so simple and to the point I think many of us at one time have fallen victim to "over doing it" I am going to follow your blog for sure thanks again just beautiful hair,love it sho feels good to have black hair!

infojunkie

OP-You did that! I have thoroughly enjoyed this post! Great job!

brg240-OMG at the siggy! You know I'm 'bout to start baking on the wrong side of the pan, right?

NikkiQ

Absolutely GORGEOUS hair and amazing progress! I :notworthy: to your hair. I'm going to have to try that stretched twist out method. Your hair looks great in that twist out :love2: