3yrs Natural..pic heavy

MrsMe

Lovely hair! Lovely girl! Cute style! Makeup to die for! You are THAT girl! I love it! You're a great inspiration. BTW, I love the color! What did you use?

SimpleBrooklyn

Wow Its been 3 yrs.....I almost forgot...sorry the pics are so big:look:

lovely. question...how did you get your hair like that..pin curls? blow dry? press curl? flat iron) :) thanks

SEMO

Love the pics! Congrats on 3 years natural. I loved all the different styles and colors. You and your hair are very pretty. :)

MissBCurly

Wow Its been 3 yrs.....I almost forgot...sorry the pics are so big:look:

I did a BC in 2006 i just cant find any pics of it :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
2006..weaves

May

July 2007

Heat damage @ St8 ends

^^^^^ my ends were the worst:ohwell:

April

May 2008

^^^^^^^ weave

^^^^^^ after i took the short weave out...

^^^^^^ cut and dyed

FINALLY I LOVE MY CURLY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!

MARCH 2009

^^^^^ My first time using KCCC
omg i LOVE LOVE LOVE the short weave you gottta pm me the details on that PLEASSSE

ManeVixen

Lovely hair! Lovely girl! Cute style! Makeup to die for! You are THAT girl! I love it! You're a great inspiration. BTW, I love the color! What did you use?
Ok so what had happen was...:look:....i dyed my hair w/ box color one day that wasnt light enough so I bleached it blond then my stylist corrected it with a semi perm dye wella color charm in the blue box...so really my hair is a mix of colors:nono:...sorry i couldnt be of much help....:look:

lovely. question...how did you get your hair like that..pin curls? blow dry? press curl? flat iron) :) thanks
I pressed it w/ Oscar blandi's serum...its the best hands down...you get shine, its a heat protectant and makes your hair soft and silky:spinning: the bottle looks like this
i get it from sephora

omg i LOVE LOVE LOVE the short weave you gottta pm me the details on that PLEASSSE

ok will do:yep:

RavenMaven

You look like you are having so much fun on your journey! You are sooo pretty. I wouldn't be surprised to find you on the cover of Vogue.

tbaby_8

You're hair and make up is sooo pretty. I just think the curls are sooo pretty and defined. What did you use on your curly hair?