Natural Hair question

sfletcher

Okay Ladies,

So I've been natural since March and I decide to twist my hair just to see how long it was and to figure out what style I could wear my hair in besides the boring afro I wear around the house, well I discoved that I like the twisted look and I could go out with my husband in public and be comfortable, but during the work day I wear a wig due to my military obligations, however I always put moisturizer of some sort on my hair prior to putting the wig on.

So this following week I washed my hair and put coconut oil and a heavier moisturizer in my hair and proceeded to twisting the hair. Last night after having twist for 3 days. I un-did two of the twist and a clump of hair came out.

Was it something I did wrong? Should I not have twisted while it was wet, was it just the natural process of shedding hair? Please advise.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 24

sfletcher

It was just a small amount of hair out of both twist but together, the measurement off hand, I would say it was the size of the hole in the center of a CD/Disk.

cutenss

It was just the natural process of lost hairs, that on a daily basis, is minimal. But when you hair is not beiing manipulated in any manner, you don't lose them. Several days x several strands = small clump of lost hairs. Does I make sense? HTH :yep: