FINALLY A STYLIST

diamondlady

that listens, trims your ends instead of giving you a cut. For 17 years I only trusted myself to do my hair. After a major mistake that I made with chemicals I shouldn't have been able to purchase, a year ago with hair from 1/2-inch to 4 inches long, I started my journey to re-grow healthy hair.

I just got back from the salon & having a relaxer after 14 weeks. My hair is now from 7-inches to 8 1/2-inches after a trim. It's all healthy and full of body. I'm extremely happy and I owe most of that to you ladies.

I've grown 5 inches in exactly 1 year and 1 day, even with my new stylist giving me regular trims. The vitamin regimen really gave my hair a boost. From BlkMane's post a few months ago, I started a vitamin regimen and it made all the difference.

I'm just totally elated and I wanted to share it with all of you because YOU & YOUR wonderful, helpful hints are responsible.

Hey Diamond Lady,

That's great! 5 inches in a year--yes you have found a stylist who is not scissor happy
laugh.gif

Yay for you (and her too)
smile.gif

Yay! A success story.
trampoline.gif

I'm happy for you Diamond Lady. You're going to reach your goal soon. Good Luck & Congrats!!!

Thanks for the encouragement. If I can get another 5-inches of HEALTHY hair by this time next, I'll really be ecstatic.

No my stylist is not in NY. I'm in Texas and my stylist has been doing my hair for about a year. She's GOOD and she listens and makes your hair goals hers. I don't follow all her advice and I constantly ask questions to see where she is on things we discuss on the board.

Diamondlady, a BIG congrats, if you're happy we're all happy. Major props to you for looking after your hair and keeping it healthy and growing, it's one thing to read all the advice on here, it's even harder to stick to it to try and achieve your hair goals.
smile.gif

LondonDiva,

I owe you BIG TIME. One of the things that help to keep me on track it the chart you sent me. I use it almost everyday and if I haven't didn't did what I was suppose to do, I would hate to write that in the chart, so it really kept me on track. This is especially true with the vitamins and the the washing schedule.

Thanks again, Girl.

Awww you're SO welcome.
smile.gif

OMG that's great to hear that it was a major help to you.
smile.gif
I use mine daily too and it is a great help to me. Maybe in a few months we should swap charts cause I'd love to see how you've incorporated it into your regimen.

Great Idea
trampoline.gif
There were so many of us who were screaming for chart, I'ld like to see what some of them are doing. I've added a few things like my measurement charts, and I'ld be a little embarrassed for you to see the times when I didn't quite make the mark, but that's okay.

When my Dad died in April, I missed so much on vitamins and exercise and some things I just didn't write in but you know, Life Happens.

Still think it's a great idea!!!

DL I'm very sorry to hear of your father's passing. It must have been a terrible time for you to go through. My deeoest sympathies.

But hey, I may have devised the chart but I'm not gonna go around
spank.gif
anyone for not keeping up. It's all up to the individual, you should see mine it's not perfect, but it helps to note down all the flaws in not taking vitamins etc and see where I can improve on certain things.

Back