Aphogee 2 min/natural alternative : Mill Creek Keratin & Biotin Conditioners

Krystle~Hime

poochie167
which ones do you have and which one are you talking about when you say "protein" because both mill creek keratin and mill creek biotin has hydrolysed keratin in them.

Aireen

Nice find, OP! I currently don't have any keratin protein conditioners! Nix08, fess up where you got it since we're both from T.O. please! ;)

Dposh167

@poochie167
which ones do you have and which one are you talking about when you say "protein" because both mill creek keratin and mill creek biotin has hydrolysed keratin in them.

keratin, biotin, henna, & aloe vera.
the aloe vera doesn't have keratin in it. But either way, i still felt like millcreek was a super light protein. not even on the same level as aphogee. Aphogee can help reconstruct. Millcreek can't do that

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Nice find, OP! I currently don't have any keratin protein conditioners! @Nix08, fess up where you got it since we're both from T.O. please! ;)
Aireen The health store:grin: There is one at Salem and Hwy 2 but I'm certain most health stores that sell Aubrey Organics also sell Millcreek...for me going to the health store is more exciting than the BSS:yep:

Zaz

Krystle~Hyme au fait j'avais completement oublie l'achat :lol:
J'ai d'autres protein DC a utiliser avant :ohwell:

Zaz

Je suis a NY maintenant mais j'ai ete eleve en Haiti et fait mes etudes scholaires jusqu'en terminale dans le systeme francais.

Aireen

Aireen The health store:grin: There is one at Salem and Hwy 2 but I'm certain most health stores that sell Aubrey Organics also sell Millcreek...for me going to the health store is more exciting than the BSS:yep:

Thanks, Nix08! I found it in a health food store near where I live yesterday. I'll buy it in the next two years, I have too much in my stash.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
^^^That's impressive restraint there:yep: However I must say I'm near that level of restraint now too:grin:

g.lo

Krystle~Hime , i started using in late november and so far, so good, it is not thick, but really leaves my hair soft. i cowash everyday and alternate with a moisturising conditioner! my hai love small doses of proteine at a time, not a hard core one! thank Njoy for sharing your secrets!

AtlantaJJ

Great thread. I'm a high porosity fine haired natural. I'm looking for a protein staple. I haven't landed on one just yet. I found an old bottle of the ApHogee Keratin 2 minute reconstructor but I balked at the mineral oil. So I just used AO GPB instead. I'm not sure if AO GPB is helping to strengthen my strands. From what I am reading, hydrolyzed keratin is the way to go.

I have the Mill Creek Keratin in my shopping cart, but I'm wondering if it it strong enough.

darlingdiva

Great thread. I'm a high porosity fine haired natural. I'm looking for a protein staple. I haven't landed on one just yet. I found an old bottle of the ApHogee Keratin 2 minute reconstructor but I balked at the mineral oil. So I just used AO GPB instead. I'm not sure if AO GPB is helping to strengthen my strands. From what I am reading, hydrolyzed keratin is the way to go.

I have the Mill Creek Keratin in my shopping cart, but I'm wondering if it it strong enough.

I have used all three.

AO GPB: my staple. It is absolutely wonderful! It has never failed me. It softens my hair better than any conditioner that is slated for moisture. It leaves my hair feeling "just right."

Aphogee 2-minute: good stuff. My hair always feels stronger when I use it.

Mill Creek Keratin Conditioner: For a protein conditioner, it is more moisturizing than I'd like. It has actually left my hair borderline mushy.

I have actually used AO GPB as a pre-poo and followed it up with Aphogee 2-minute after shampooing with good results.