Mill Creek shampoo and conditioners

pinkchocolatedaisy

Does anyone use these? If so what are your thoughts/reviews? I noticed these have keratin and biotin up high on the list of ingredients.

Mill Creek's Keratin Shampoo contains hydrolyzed Keratin, the true structural protein of hair. This protein enables penetration of each individual hair shaft with essential amino acids and nutrients necessary for healthy-looking, shiny hair. Keratin protein actually encourages reconstruction at the molecular level. Contains Panthenol to help repair split ends. 16 ounce size.

this is the biotin cond
Ingredients:
Deionized Water, Biotin, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Hyodrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Oleamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Retynyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Citric Acid, Corn Oil, Sodium Chloride, Quaternium-15, Peppermint Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Organic Essential Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Botanical Fragrance.

there about the same for the poo and for the Keratin shampoo and cond.

Evazhair

Bump... I have seen these in TJ maxx . The keratin so high up concerns me. I would like to hear some reviews as well. Even as a protein treatment.

Mook's hair

I bought the Mill Creek Keratin Conditioner.late last year.
I used it once. I didn't like it.

It did nothing for my hair.
Provided no slip
Was not soft to the touch. (Wasn't hard either)
It didn't seem to penetrate my hair or help with detangling.

My hair is already thick so I gave it away to a friend who doesn't have thick hair. I don't know if she liked it.