MillCreek Keratin Users

Buttercreme

Ladies, which one is the newest formula.

I have the pink and white bottle on the bottom. I love this one because as you can see, Keratin is listed way up high as the second ingredient. It leaves my hair looking and feeling a lot thicker.

If I have an older version, I need to stock up before its discontinued.

Ingredients: Deionized water, stearalkonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, cottonseed oil, hydrolyzed keratin, panthenol (provitamin B5), balsam peru, olive oil, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A) cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), tocopherol (vitamin E), rosemary extract, barley extract, hydrolyzed RNA, hydrolyzed stearate, sodium caseinate, sodium proplyparaben, diazolidinyl urea, fragrance, carmine, caramel

deionized water, hydrolyzed kerain, cottonseed oil, panthenol (provitamin B5), balsam peru, olive oil, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), tocopherol (vitamin E), rosemary extract, barley extract, stearalkonium chloride (fiber base content), glyceryl stearate, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, octyl dimethyl PABA, PEG- 100 stearate, sodium caseinate, sodium hydroxide, corn oil, *organic aloe vera gel, citric acid, organic essential oil, caramel, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, botanical fragrance.

adw425

I have the pink and white bottle as well. I see from the first bottle in your thread they moved the keratin down a few notches. I have noticed this same type of thing (with the best ingredients) in a few of the newer versions of conditioners. Some even have the nerve to say New & Improved - not!!! I got several bottles from Marshall's. I wish I had gotten more as I underestimated how much I would love this conditioner. I only have two bottles left. This is one of the best conditioners I have ever used and I have used a few :grin:.

VinDieselsWifey

i have the pink & white version also. i think it's the new version. they got rid of the parabens in their products to make their stuff more natural. on their website they show the pink & white bottle Keratin conditioner.

Buttercreme

ADW425 Yeah, then we must have the older version.

Why do they always try to improve stuff by "watering" down the good ingredients.

My fine strands need keratin, it fortifies and fills in my gaps.

Buttercreme

i have the pink & white version also. i think it's the new version. they got rid of the parabens in their products to make their stuff more natural. on their website they show the pink & white bottle Keratin conditioner.

I hope that's the case, cause I went to about 20 diff. sites and most showed the white/black bottle at a higher cost. The pink bottles I saw were mostly cheap @ $3.99 & $4.99.

Dommo

^^^^^ The pink and white bottles are the new ones....I used it last week and it added some strength to my hair. I prefer the new Biotin shampoo better though, it also has keratin just as high on the list....

unique4lyfe33

I know this is a little off topic but I saw a bottle of millscreek garlic poo in Marsalls..Has anybody used this before? It also looks the second set of pics.

Buttercreme

^^^^^ The pink and white bottles are the new ones....I used it last week and it added some strength to my hair. I prefer the new Biotin shampoo better though, it also has keratin just as high on the list....

I hope your right, because they are cheap right now, so I'll still grab a few more bottles

This is one of the first times a company has actually changed the ingredients for the better.

unique4lyfe33 said:
I know this is a little off topic but I saw a bottle of millscreek garlic poo in Marsalls..Has anybody used this before? It also looks the second set of pics.

So far I have only tried the Keratin, but that Biotin one is sounding good

AtlantaJJ

Millcreek Biotin and Keratin are my staples. The new bottle have keratin high on the list, the top one must be the older formula.

adw425

That is great news, indeed, that the newer version has more keratin. It is usually the other way around.

Ms_Twana

Wow. I went to vitamin shoppe and saw these products and they looked interesting. I thought I'd come research them here first, before I purchased them. I was definitely eyeing the Keratin set. But, I looked at the Jojoba one too because it still has hydrolyzed keratin towards the top of the ingredients, plus it has jojoba as well. Anyone tried the jojoba one??