A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

Hehe

IDareT'sHair
I like the cleansing condish. The pump works well yay! It spreads well on the hair and it only took a few pumps to clean my hair. The smell is very relaxing in the shower too. My hair did not feel stripped, just nice and clean.

I didn't realize it had a cone. I guess that helps w/slip. The instructions say you can detangle with it too. I just lightly detangled with my hands as I rinsed, w/no problems. But I do my heavy detangling with my DC.

I love the coco lime oil. I used it on my body. It's not greasy and soaks in quickly. I'm gonna do some DIY concotions with my own coconut oil after I use this up (add some scent and some castor oil).

Last edited:
By the time you get your order, that 25% discount will be no more! Might as well gone and get it now :poke:

@tiffers

I thought you were gone say: "Black Friday":lol:....:look:

Nah, I'm not feeling very 'confident' right now. I still don't have a Shipping Notice.:ohwell: *as was discussed this a.m.*

I can't have my Monnneeee all tied up like that.:nono:

I placed an order for the puttyful gel and the 5 Day moisture. I wanted to buy a few more items but I stopped myself... anyways, I messaged her and my order will ship tomorrow.

tiffers

What are you thinking about getting?:lick:

I'd like a review on that Greaseless Moisture & the 5 day Moisture.

(I didn't get either of these)

I'm loving it in my boys 3c hair...it makes it soooo soft, and their hair actually still felt moist and soft the next day! Amazing!! I will definitely be repurchasing this!

@tiffers

I wasn't aware the Cleanser had Cones or a Cone.

*That's what I get for not fully reading the ingredients.*

@Pompous Blue

Can a Sista' get an update?:lol:
IDareT'sHair I got my order Saturday; so, it took from 4/22/12 to 4/27/12 to receive my order. 5 days is not bad.

@tiffers

Hush Girl!:lol:

Chances are I will place another order.:look:

But I wanna hear from @prettyinpurple @Coffee @Pompous Blue 1st tho':look:
IDareT'sHair
I ordered 3 cleansers and received a full-size 8oz. "sample" of Greaseless Moisture. I was pleasantly surprised. Since I'm shampooing tonight, I'm using GM as a leave-in. Will report back tomorrow with the results.

I won't be using the cleansing conditioner 'til later in the week.

Hope you get your products soon.......

Oh, and shipping was $5.95 for 3 - 16oz and 1-8oz. products.

The only down-side? There is no label on this clear jar. (And it's a nice jar, too). So I made my own label with the ingredients from her website.

Got my order this past Friday (5 days turnaround isn't bad!). I ordered the Greaseless Moisture and the 5 Day Moisture. I used the 5 day first on a braidout (stretched hair). It really made my hair, especially my ends, feel so hydrated! I was really surprised because shea butter is always a hit or miss. Do not like the fact that it has a heavy shea butter smell :nono: but the benefits outweigh that.

I then used the Greaseless Moisture as my leave-in after washing and deep conditioning my hair for a flat twist-out. It made my hair so defined and shiny and soft! I think I may like this better and would repurchase. This smelled like Oyin's Afterbath oil in the almond scent to me which I like :yep:.

All in all I really like both but most likely won't purchase the 5 day unless I can mask the shea butter scent.

ETA: the 5 day does have a faint lemon scent but the Shea butter over powers it IMO.

Last edited:
well now that greaseless moisture sounds wonderful! i will hold off though. i don't want to pay shipping for just one product and i'm trying to stop hoarding products lol. sigh...

prettyinpurple tiffers MrsJaiDiva Golden75

*woot woot* Hydro is in Da' House!

My order came today! Everything looks and smells amazing.:drool:

I hate that it sat out all day in the Heat. So, that's 1 more thing stuck in the Fridge.

I did get a little discount code to use on my next purchase (cause my order took so long) I ordered April 20th. And I got a sample product.

So, errthang is good with me & Hydro. Imma try to use my Discount Code tonight.

*hey..don't judge*:lol:

IDareT'sHair W00t! I was JUST thinking about you earlier, but was too lazy to search for this thread and ask! :lol:

Soooo glad you got your stuff! Yay!

IDareT'sHair I KNOW! Never paid attention to how much I depend on the search feature. Now that it's gone, I don't know what to do with myself! :lol:

prettyinpurple tiffers MrsJaiDiva Golden75

*woot woot* Hydro is in Da' House!

My order came today! Everything looks and smells amazing.:drool:

I hate that it sat out all day in the Heat. So, that's 1 more thing stuck in the Fridge.

I did get a little discount code to use on my next purchase (cause my order took so long) I ordered April 20th. And I got a sample product.

So, errthang is good with me & Hydro. Imma try to use my Discount Code tonight.

*hey..don't judge*:lol:

Yay!! Glad your order finally came! It's cool that she gave you a discount too...I like good customer service.

Still loving the Co-cleanse, and the Greaseless Moisture...Love!!

I am in lust with her shampoo! It lathers really well, smells wonderful and leaves my hair feeling clean without feeling stripped, moisturized and easy to comb. Next order, I'm gettin a larger size. The Deep Conditioner while not as thick as it looked on line, still worker wonders on my hair. The new growth just went away and my comb slide through my hair. I air dried and used the leave in and the next morning my hair was still easy to comb through. It's a great product and I would purchase it again!

Last edited:
Back