A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

I'm going to try a few products. I wonder if we can request specific samples, I have one thing i'd like to try in particular.

Cowashed just now, because I couldn't wait to try it. :drunk: I'd place it somewhere between Wen, and Deva-Curl. Definitely left my hair a lot more moist than my two staples, but didn't give me that CLEAN feeling. I think I'd wash 1st with Wen, and then follow up with this one. I Looove the way it smells though....Deeevine! I would definitely order this again.

The Go Deep Conditioner was OK...nothing I'd order again, although it smells :lick:. It wasn't as mosturizing as my fav's AM or AOWC, but it did have some good slip. Detangling wasn't hard, but at the same time my hair wasn't all that tangled.

For me the only looser was the Puttyful. That's gonna be a No Mam. :nono: My hair doesn't need anything to hold a two strand twist, so the fact that it just made my hair straighten out does nothing for me. I barely have a curl as it is!

IDareT'sHair :lachen: I done already made mine! I'm staring at the cart like "Should I buy? I don't need anything, but it looks so good. Nah, I don't need anything...but it looks sooo good... Imma buy it-- NO! Wait, I think I will..." :lol:

Last edited:
@MrsJaiDiva

Interesting Observation.:yep:

I wonder if I can change my order and get rid of Go Deep.:perplexed

I ordered 16 ounces of this one.

I guess I'll keep it. I just read the ingredients and they look pretty decent. I'll Steam with it.

I can always follow up with a Creme Rinse (if necessary)

Last edited:
@MrsJaiDiva

Interesting Observation.:yep:

I wonder if I can change my order and get rid of Go Deep.:perplexed

I ordered 16 ounces of this one.

I guess I'll keep it. I just read the ingredients and they look pretty decent. I'll Steam with it.

I can always follow up with a Creme Rinse (if necessary)

I'm going to see how it works as a leave-in...waste not, want not! The smell alone makes it not a waste...just didn't bring the moisture like I like. :ohwell:

MrsJaiDiva

If I was a "regular" I'd make no qualms about switching that product....:look:

But since it's my 1st time ordering from her, I'll go easy on her.:lol:

Thanks for the Info on the Moisture level.

@tiffers, slow your roll girl :lachen:. Give a sista a chance. It looks great, smells wonderful and everything was wrapped really well with a nice note. The sample size is really a nice size. I'm not sure if I'm doing my har tomorrow; I'm having a B-day party for my niece and it depends on how long it'll last. Otherwise, I'll do my har on Wednesday and will review and report back then :yep:.

Last edited:
Aww. I hope your package shows up today or Monday, and that it was just an accident that you didn't get the shipping notice.

Golden75

G, I think I ordered that the day that OP created this Thread. You ordered a bit later.:ohwell:

So, I don't know what's going on? Imma convo her again in the morning if I don't here anything.:sad:

IDareT'sHair I was just thinking about you and was gonna ask about your order.

This is so unfortunate, and hopefully it'll just be a one-time-only thing. :perplexed The good news is that you'll get a free product out of this whole ordeal. Yay! :lol: :nono:

IDareT'sHair She told me that she'd probably make a cone-free version of the cleansing conditioner after I told her about how many people are doing a no/low-poo routine. So I'm holding out for that and will definitely place an order then. :grin:

IDareT'sHair I know for sure I want the cleansing conditioner, deep conditioner and anti-gel stuff. That's what I'll start off with.

I can't wait for more reviews :grin:

Back