A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Ended up getting Greaseless Moisture and 5 day moisture. Hope I like them because this head is tired of all the stuff I'm trying to obtain some sort of optimal moisture lol.

myhair84 YASSS!!! Those two are on my "to-try" list. :grin: I love the names, they're so catchy!

PJaye Girl, you betta come back in here and tell us who had the crappy customer service! Put those clown on blast! :lol:

*CherryPie*

It looks good, but i'm not getting anything until I hear an overwhelming amount of positive reviews. I've learned the hard way that most of these products look good, but just makes me lose money on stuff I can't use.

nzeee

I bought toooo much but I'm excited to try it. Bought: 5 day moisture, greaseless moist, anti-gel... And something else. I couldn't help it. They were all so delish looking. And reasonably priced. And 25% off. No matter how it turns out, I'll be glad I made the purchase. With prices like these I feel like I just have to try. And if it doesn't work I can give it to mum; she can put anything in her hair.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

tiffers

IDareT'sHair I want that oil/butter stuff too!!! Especially when I saw that girl's before and after. I was like "Oooooh!" :lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
tiffers

The only reason I didn't get the Coco Lime Oil/Butter Stuff, is because I have so many of those types of things, so I decided to pass (this time).:blush:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I need to stay outta this thread :look: I asked the shelf life, since I take forever to use up. Waiting on a response.... Lemme check

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
Shakes fist tiffers!! What are you doing to me?! :lachen: just picked up the Cleansing Conditioner, and the Greaseless Moisture....hopefully they get here in time for my next wash day! :lick:

tiffers

MrsJaiDiva Don't be mad at meeeee! :spinning:

Aren't the descriptions irresistable? And the pictures are just yummy. Everything looks sooo good!

tiffers

IDareT'sHair I asked her the other day how long the sale was gonna last. She said it'll go for the entire month of April. :grin:

prettyinpurple

Imma try the cleansing conditioner.

Here's the other site, sale and same shipping rates too: http://www.hydroquenchsystems.com/

I see the Coco Mango mask there but not on etsy. Sad.

There are reviews of some products on that site. One review says the putty is sticky. I guess the name makes sense then lol.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Imma try the cleansing conditioner.

Here's the other site, sale and same shipping rates too: http://www.hydroquenchsystems.com/

I see the Coco Mango mask there but not on etsy. Sad.

There are reviews of some products on that site. One review says the putty is sticky. I guess the name makes sense then lol.

prettyinpurple

I did manage to get the Coco Mango Mask from Etsy on Friday. It isn't listed any more.

But, I notice the prices are Cheaper on Artfire too.:yep: Which may actually come out to the 25%.

prettyinpurple

^^Yea everything on artfire is listed as on sale so I assume the price includes the 15% discount.

I saw that you ordered the coco mango and I was looking for it on etsy! Next time...

ETA: oops meant 25%

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
prettyinpurple

The Discount is actually 25%, which is pretty nice.:yep:

I'd like to place another order, but know I won't before the end of April (end of Sale).

I need to keep my options open anyway for the Mother's Day Sales.

LaidBak

You temptresses almost had me! With your shiny new products and your cheap prices!! But I WILL resist!!

ellebelle88

I'll wait til I see the reviews. I'm a broke grad student. Can't afford to take risks like that w/ my money.

tiffers

IDareT'sHair I think she may be overwhelmed. Her shop opened in October of last year and up until just a few days ago, she'd only made 20-something sales.

Now her sales have jumped to over 70 in the span of a few days! I don't think she was ready for the PJ rush :lol:

mscocoface

I love coming into these new threads for new products watching you ladies clown. I always get a good laugh.

PJism is a heck of a drug! :lachen:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@tiffers

Errthang betta' be on point.:look:

I don't like consistency issues. Separation. Sloppy Packaging. Leakages/Spillages or Slow Shipping and Poor CS Response times.:lol: (durn high maintenance pj's):lol:

@mscocoface

We Do Clown Don't We!:lol:

SMH.:blush:

tiffers

IDareT'sHair I definitely feel you. I'm picky as hell too, which is why I refuse to order from HV. I've wanted to try Vatika Frosting for years, but #iCant with waiting weeks or (in some cases) months for some products. :nono:

From what I can tell, she (the hydroquench lady) has good customer service. I asked a few questions and she's very friendly and answered my questions with no problems. I like her. :yep:

Last edited: