A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

Lucky me

I'm glad I have nothing negative to report with this order.:look:

Order arrived in a reasonable amount of time and no CS issues.:perplexed:

I just wish I would have gotten in on the B1G1 Free deal.:ohwell:
I didn't with my order but my friend did. She paid for priority mail and had to wait three weeks

trclemons

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I haven't checked out just yet, but I plan to.:drunk:

I was waiting on her to add more Coconut & Lime Cleansing Conditioner. If she doesn't, I'll just check out with what I have.

I am in no real rush to get this order.

trclemons

trclemons

WINTER SALE. SAVE 40% OFF ALL OF YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS !!!

SHOP NOW

2017 has been a remarkable year for Hydro Quench Systems. So much so, that the website will be under construction the majority of February/March and re-launching with a new look in the Spring as well as a new location. I am having a winter sale to give everyone a chance to order their favorite products or try something new before the site closes for construction. I've also introduced a new "seasonal box" that will feature exclusive products for that season. Please read on below!

The winter sale has been extended until February 1. Save 40% on all items excluding our new sesonal curl box.

SHOP NOW

My hair before and after using the Strawberries and Cream, Hydrate and Define, Wash N Go Elixir that is available only in the Valentine's Day Box. Click below to see complete product list and how to get free shipping!

SHOP NOW

Aggie

I wanted to purchase the Valentine's Day Box, but she doesn't offer PayPal anymore and I still want that security just in case we run into any trouble again.
I'm not sure if she doesn't accept it anymore as much as Paypal may have dropped her as a merchant because of the many complaints and disputes against her @trclemons. The latter makes more sense to me.

I know for sure that with out this security blanket of Paypal, I certainly will never order from her again. Good luck to those who dare to trod these waters.

trclemons

I'm not sure if she doesn't accept it anymore as much as Paypal may have dropped her as a merchant because of the many complaints and disputes against her @trclemons. The latter makes more sense to me.

I know for sure that with out this security blanket of Paypal, I certainly will never order from her again. Good luck to those who dare to thread these waters.
That's probably what happened. Oh well, another one bites the dust.