A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
IDareT'sHair :lachen: Girrrrl, you're better than I am. :lol:

I REALLY liked that Acai Berry Conditioner stuff and a few other things, but I'm way too impatient to deal with slow shipping.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@tiffers

*cough* See the Key Is: You just never let that HV Stash run all the way down & completely out.:look:

So you don't even feel it when it takes 2-3 weeks.:lol:

prettyinpurple

prettyinpurple

Hmp. :rolleyes:

I've been wonderin' the same thang.:ohwell:

tiffers

I don't want no mess.:rolleyes:

Hehe.

Her policies do state that orders will ship in 1-3 days. That's why I was gonna give it until tomorrow before I started side-eyeing her :look: I have little patience for shipping shenanigans.

However I got a shipping notice with tracking number this evening! I do like that she sends all orders through Priority Mail and with delivery confirmation.

tiffers

Hehe.

Her policies do state that orders will ship in 1-3 days. That's why I was gonna give it until tomorrow before I started side-eyeing her :look: I have little patience for shipping shenanigans.

However I got a shipping notice with tracking number this evening! I do like that she sends all orders through Priority Mail and with delivery confirmation.

This cracked me up! :lachen: But YAY for the shipping notice! :grin:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I ordered yesterday. I caved. Hoping for a ship notice soon. Sad thing is, I probably won't even touch this stuff for a couple months :look:.

tiffers

Golden75 Oooh, what'd you get, girly?

IDareT'sHair Hmmm... maybe she's shipping out the smaller (2 items or less) orders first? Hopefully you'll get that notice before the day is up.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@tiffers

She responded to my Convo. Lemme go read it.

eta: She said I should receive one no later than tomorrow.

According to Her: Everything is all being shipped out tomorrow.

Last edited:

NJoy

Here I grow again!
Why, oh why did I come in this thread? Y'all some pushers up in here. Shamless. *As I pull out my credit card*

prettyinpurple

Just checked my tracking. I should get it today! Just in time to wash my hair too.

I hope I like the cleansing condish. I'm always a sucker for a pump bottle. I currently use CJ Daily Fix. That sucker is super concentrated and I will have it forever lol. But the bottle is hard to squeeze. Weird b/c I have no problems with the condish bottles.

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
Just opened up the box, and I am Very Impressed! Nice ship and packaging, and the samples are Big! Can't wait to use them!!

image-3514511749.jpg

image-334714775.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

eta: Tried the moisturizer, and it's pretty great! First thought was "this isn't doing a Thing right now"....5 seconds later, and I was like "Ooooh!" :lick:

Last edited:

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
@MrsJaiDiva :lick: Which moisturizer did you use? I really like the packaging and jars of these products.

I got the Greaseless Moisture. It's really light...like a leave-in, but my hair didn't have that "sticky" feeling after using it. I don't like my hair feeling weighed down with a lot of product, so this was an amazing find for me!

The packaging was all Very well done, and she had the nice inner sealing lids to keep the product from spilling. Everything smells Really nice too!

:clapping: You picked a winner so far tiffers!! :yep:

prettyinpurple

Just opened my package!

She sent huge samples of the coconut lime oil and the coconut mango shampoo! Looks like they are both 4 oz or so (basically 1/2 of the full size). They were not labeled but she wrote a nice note, alerting me to them, on the order copy sent with the package.

The cleansing condish has a nice, light scent. The oil smells like a tasty margarita. I mainly smell the lime oil. Shampoo has a light tropical scent too. I can't wait to use everything. I love coconut oil on my body so I will definitely use her oil for that.

FYI 8 oz looks so tiny compared to my CJ bottles lol.

tiffers

leona2025 I don't think she offers samples, but I'm sure her stuff can be used on any type of hair. I know IDareT'sHair and Coffee are relaxed and they placed orders. :yep:

prettyinpurple LMAOOOO!!! In my defense, I had just bought up a bunch of products from Claudie and Marie Dean, so I told myself I wouldn't be buying anything else this month. I shole am tempted, though. :lick: