2 THE HIP!!! *PICS*

Garner

Those twists are absolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations on reaching hip length!!! You are truly an inspiration. :)

ksk_xs

Your hair is gorgeous. I would be lazy with my hair if it were that long and thick too. I can just feel my arms getting tired half way through.

Irresistible

Your hair is gorgeous. I would be lazy with my hair if it were that long and thick too. I can just feel my arms getting tired half way through.

Thank you sweetie, yeah I am struggling to keep up with it alot now

I do get pain in my fingers and thumbs now, probably the beginning of arthritis

I'm beginning to wonder how I can keep keeping up with it now :cry:

Irresistible

That doesn't look like your hip, but you're close. Looks like your lower waist.

Yeah mama lower waist, touching the top of my hip, not full hip, but touching it hehe

its hard to hold it all the way down to wear the ends are going , just holding on to the tips , i had to hold on to some of the hair too

its there, not full hip, just at hip

I seent it :grin:

MAMATO

hey girl :grin: :kiss:

Thank you sweetie

truth is, I dunno, but I know I gotta keep being lazy with it before or I would go nuts:wallbash::lachen:

If you dont want to go:freakout:Send some over here in Montreal, I will take care of it for you :lick: By the way, you would be full HL if your hair was stretched, no doubt about that :yep:

Take care Sweetie

Irresistible

That doesn't look like your hip, but you're close. Looks like your lower waist.

so here is one I just took holding on to the longest ends while holding my hip too

its only the longest layers of my hair reaching there now....not all my hair

maybe one day......maybe not if I cant figure out how to keep it :perplexed

I know I got a few more pounds on now too........sigh

new relationship happy weight, but its gotta go:ohwell:

Irresistible

:lachen::lachen:

funny girl! yeah I'm wondering what its gonna look like straight......one day we will find out, when I feel like going through torture straightening it haha
If you dont want to go:freakout:Send some over here in Montreal, I will take care of it for you :lick: By the way, you would be full HL if your hair was stretched, no doubt about that :yep:

Take care Sweetie

Cherokee-n-Black

Yeah mama lower waist, touching the top of my hip, not full hip, but touching it hehe

its hard to hold it all the way down to wear the ends are going , just holding on to the tips , i had to hold on to some of the hair too

its there, not full hip, just at hip

I seent it :grin:

I disagree--that's hip length. It's impossible to stretch hair completely straight. I'm sure if you relaxed or flat ironed it would be at the hip. No matter, it's gorgeous and crazy long! Beeeeeautiful!

Stella B.

Congrats on your progess! Your hair is beautiful, healthy, shiny and long! Your 15 years of hard work is definitely paying off in beautiful results!

Irresistible

I disagree--that's hip length. It's impossible to stretch hair completely straight. I'm sure if you relaxed or flat ironed it would be at the hip. No matter, it's gorgeous and crazy long! Beeeeeautiful!

Thank you mama! yeah it is at hip, I swear I seent it :lachen:

I added another pic just holding the very ends and my hip at the same time to the thread now too

I'm shocked I'm there, but not sure how to keep it:perplexed

sunshinelady

so here is one I just took holding on to the longest ends while holding my hip too

its only the longest layers of my hair reaching there now....not all my hair

maybe one day......maybe not if I cant figure out how to keep it :perplexed

I know I got a few more pounds on now too........sigh

new relationship happy weight, but its gotta go:ohwell:

Hey, it's still waaaaay longer than mine and it looks so good. :yep:

Cherokee-n-Black

LOL @ "new relationship weight." I never had that before I met my hubby. You can make yourself feel better by guessing your hair weighs a good 5 - 10 lbs! LOL