Mini - Chop

Dolapo

Well, since i decided to transition, i was moisturising my hair and was getting ready to put it in a baggie when i ran my hands through my ends and saw a few strands of hair. i really dont have the time to waste on taking care of the ends ill be cutting so i just went to my room, brought out my scissors and cut off about 3 inches....(not sure the exact length cos i didnt measure what i cut before flushing it). I planned to transition for a year but if i have problems with my ends again, ill go get my scissors. ill be adding the pics of what i chopped and what my hair looks like now to my album once i charge my camera batteries so check it out :D

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Girl, you're braver than me! I couldn't cut my hair myself, but when i finally made my decision I had a stylist chop off two inches. Congrats!

Shatani

hahaha....sounds like youre threatening your hair...i almost expected that to end with, "now let the be a warning to the rest of you!" :lol::lol:

chocolate01

nubianqt86 said:
Girl, you're braver than me! I couldn't cut my hair myself, but when i finally made my decision I had a stylist chop off two inches. Congrats!

Same here. Icould never cut my own hair.