Almost 100% natural (pics)

lalabanks

Ok. So I was so fed up with always having to wear my hair back in a ponytail or clip that i went and got my hair cut in layers. Now it lays better when I wear it out. I'm almost 100% natural. There are a few inches in the front of my hair that have some relaxed ends, but its hard to tell when my hair is dry.

Here are some pics of the front and the back. I need one of those camera tripods cause i am really bad about taking pics by myself.

Attachments

• lhcf.JPG
    lhcf.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 420
  • lhcf2.JPG
    lhcf2.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 411
  • lhcf3.JPG
    lhcf3.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 337
  • lhcf4.JPG
    lhcf4.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 333
  • lhcf5.JPG
    lhcf5.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 278

RainbowCurls

Gorgeous hair!
Have you been transitioning for 2 years and 2 months then? (According to your ticker). That's a long time, well done!

lalabanks

RainbowCurls said:
Gorgeous hair!
Have you been transitioning for 2 years and 2 months then? (According to your ticker). That's a long time, well done!

Yea, sometime Oct 04 was my last perm. What a journey.

neonbright

Girl my cousins and my baby girl hair is just like yours.:eek: What happened to me...:grin: Just kidding, yes your hair is georgous.

Doll

Congrats on just about reaching the end of your transition. Your curls are simply beautiful!

Allandra

Now just look at you lalabanks.

You're hair looks so pretty (and so do you).

I would love to have 100% natural hair. My hairstylist even told me she would help me get there if I decided to go natural.

Way to go girl.

:up: :up: