Cake Mix Fragrance Oil

VK1K

@VK1K, I was looking at monkey farts and wanted to get it.
I am glad you are happy with the choices you made. Yall are helping me to decide my nxt purchase. I will never have stinky hair EVER LOL.

OMG I think I am stocked for a life time. There are other scents I wanted, but with 5 scents and the small amount needed in your products, I should NEVER have funky anything again hahahaha.

Monkey Farts is one of the stronger ones, less can be used with your products.

Its funny when I leave a room my SO and son say they still smell me.

I just want to add this stuff to everything :lick:

Keep us posted on your purchase.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
OMG I think I am stocked for a life time. There are other scents I wanted, but with 5 scents and the small amount needed in your products, I should NEVER have funky anything again hahahaha.

Monkey Farts is one of the stronger ones, less can be used with your products.

Its funny when I leave a room my SO and son say they still smell me.

I just want to add this stuff to everything :lick:

Keep us posted on your purchase.

VK1K, will do.

Does "cake batter" exactly match Vatika Frosting? Is this confirmed, cause that's what I'm after.

LaidBak, from CandleScience, heck na.

Philippians413

I've been stalking this thread every time I see a new post. I don't need any fragrance oil, but the pink sugar and the Caribbean escape are calling my name.

kellistarr

Ladies

Candlescience.com is having their 99 cents 1 oz. fragrance sale. This is a good way to try different fragrances without being stuck with a large quantity. Most of the fragrances are for candles & Bath/Body but be sure to read the description. Bath/Body will also be on each bottle when you receive it. The shipping is super fast and the product packaging is very professional.

I got some great smelling fragrances! Sale ends 9/11/12.

greenandchic

Ladies

Candlescience.com is having their 99 cents 1 oz. fragrance sale. This is a good way to try different fragrances without being stuck with a large quantity. Most of the fragrances are for candles & Bath/Body but be sure to read the description. Bath/Body will also be on each bottle when you receive it. The shipping is super fast and the product packaging is very professional.

I got some great smelling fragrances! Sale ends 9/11/12.

:bump:

Thanks for the heads up kellistarr! I ordered vanilla, creme bruelee, sex on the beach, peach, watermelon, and a few others...

They're going to ship tomorrow and you get a free sample with your order!

kellistarr

:bump:

Thanks for the heads up kellistarr! I ordered vanilla, creme bruelee, sex on the beach, peach, watermelon, and a few others...

They're going to ship tomorrow and you get a free sample with your order!

Good looking out mentioning the free sample, I forgot about that! You're going to like the creme brulee, I ordered that one, smells good! I think I might make one more small order; I ordered the CAKE fragrance (i already had a couple) and made some soap with it, smells amazing, but I'm not sure I like the colors, won't really know for another day, if I really like it. But I need some more for my body butter and lotion. Glad you took advantage of the sale. :grin:

cocoagirl

I'm in the market for some new scents, was going to order from fnwl but the shipping trippin'. I called wholesalesupplies to ask them if there was alcohol in the fragrance oils and she put me on hold and came back and said no but she didn't sound sure. I plan on using them for hair oils to mask scents so didn't want to use alcohol. Does anyone know of any etailers that def don't use alcohol besides fnwl? I may end up getting some from WS neway tho'...

nakialovesshoes

Any of you ladies familiar with the Vanilla Pound Cake scent that Hair Trigger uses in their oils? If so, can you please point me in the right direction to order some? I've seen some online but don't want to order without some point of reference. TIA...

Smiley79

Im so glad I found this old thread. Ive been in a diy mood lately and I wanna make hair and body treats for me and DD.