Where do YOU buy your scented Hair Oils?

cocoagirl

I'm looking for some nice smelling hair oils for when you want to give your hair a lil smell, esp. with Spring around the corner. Where do you purchase your fruity, earthy etc. scents from and what are your favorite scents? I see Lucretia is having a sale next week which prompted this question...

redecouvert

From nature with love has great fragrance oils that you can add to your hair oils.
I tend to go for dessert-type scents

jsuaka17

Will these oils help to mask the smell of henna? I did my first henna treatment and while I love the strength and the color, I can still smell the "woodsy" scent. If I add these scents when I henna, will that help?

Britt

If you want something that's nice and potent, I suggest you try KBB's hair oils. Those things smell great and the scent def lingers. Thanks for reminding me of this, I like to use her products def mid-wk if I wait a week to wash my hair... it's like a hair 'refresher' :lachen:.

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
About a year ago I purchased butterscotch&passion fruit from fromnaturewithlove.com, really good:up:

choctaw

If you're in NYC ... street vendors selling Madina products in downtown brooklyn, the village, flea markets, Jamaica Avenue, etc. The perfume oils are sold in small vials to bottles. I use Darbar to mask scent of Shapley MTG so it should cover scent of henna.

If you're not in NYC, Madina has an online store. Hth

cocoagirl

cocoagirl
Lucretia Body Oils and Sprays
http://stores.lawbodyoilsandsprays.com/StoreFront.bok

Black Friday Sale: Friday, November 25, 2011, 8AM CST - 5PM CST: 30% off Body Oils and Sprays only.

Promo code will be posted on the website Friday.

Ya I was kind've disappointed in some of the stuff I got from her last year this time, some of the oils were like spoiled, like the colors were off and smelled a little funny so I am looking for a new vendor to order from.