Fragrance oils mix w/Butters

luvmesumhair

Can anyone tell me what oils I can mix with my Avocado Butter to make it smell heavenly when I put it on my hair? for instance, Chocolate, Vanilla, Coconut, etc... I really want Chocolate.

I do not want to get the wrong oils and it messes up my hair. Is it only a special kind of oil for this I should look out for?

Thanks.

stinastina

Can anyone tell me what oils I can mix with my Avocado Butter to make it smell heavenly when I put it on my hair? for instance, Chocolate, Vanilla, Coconut, etc... I really want Chocolate.

I do not want to get the wrong oils and it messes up my hair. Is it only a special kind of oil for this I should look out for?

Thanks.

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you (but I put mango fragrance oil in mine). Where did you get your avocado butter from and how much was it ?

Soliel185

You can buy EO - I use grapefruit and rose oils. But there are also scented concentrated oils that you can buy. I would assume that they're pretty safe to use on your hair, since the actually amt once diluted would be small. Plus we have scented shampoos and body washes and they're safe so it'd probably find. I'd say just be careful which you choose, b/c some EO have different properties and could affect your hair.

luvmesumhair

You can buy EO - I use grapefruit and rose oils. But there are also scented concentrated oils that you can buy. I would assume that they're pretty safe to use on your hair, since the actually amt once diluted would be small. Plus we have scented shampoos and body washes and they're safe so it'd probably find. I'd say just be careful which you choose, b/c some EO have different properties and could affect your hair.

Really, wow. Thanks.