Show your STASH!! *Pic Heavy*

Victorian

old head
How much for a press and curl at Salon de Taz? :look: j/k

Your stash really isn't so bad compared to some I've seen in fotki's and such -- or maybe it doesn't seem as bad because it's so nicely organized :up: I've been pretty tame in my pjism. My bathroom shelves are sufficient to hold all my stuff. Didn't use to be that way, though :nono:

redecouvert

I absolutely LOOOOOOOVE IT!!
Can I come over? pretty please???
I am sending you a pm in a few

edit: I am not posting my hair stash :)
I'd rather be in denial

dlewis

I have my hair product thing down. But I seem to have a issue with other things.

rollers

curling iron and others

new products

Lyoness

taz, when can I move in?

The only product stash photo i have is this one of my last indian powder order...

Lyoness

lol maybe i shouldn't have posted that!!! I ordered from spices of india , it was worth the money honest!!

@ taz I amla every weekend or every other weekend depending on my plans

La Colocha

Taz love your room, you are so neat and organized. Now id like an appointment next week please, you do twists don't you?:look: I pay good too. and ill bring dinner, i take care of my folks.:lachen:lol

PrincessLinzz

I FREAKING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR ROOM! YOU HAVE GIVEN ME AN IDEA FOR MY ROOM! NOW I KNOW WHAT I WILL BE DOING DURING MY CHRISTMAS VACATION!! INSPIRATION, YOU ARE!!:grin:

andromeda

Where's the :diedandgonetoheaven: smilie? I love your stash and your setup! I esp like the lounger and the storage piece/sideboard. And the hairdressing chair..so professional! Love it!

LoveLiLi

I just realized that my stash is getting smaller and smaller as I figure out what my favorite products are. Maybe next year I'll be down to 3 products total. Did I just lie to myself? :look:

Last edited: