2 THE HIP!!! *PICS*

Irresistible

I believe thats where I am now, I just figured it out when I was combing through each messy twist to re-do (been so lazy with my hair lately) each one, I had to pull it way down straight this time just to get a comb through it , it was knotting on the ends. Thats when I saw it........so here are the pics. I never been this length before, I dont think.....but I always take scissors to my hair when I press so its hard to say. But anyway it only took me FIFTEEN years to get here :look:

*PICS*

The Twists un-stretched

Its hard to say I wont trim again , dont know the condition of my ends right now, so not sure if I'm staying here

I need to find a way to keep my length when I get it without trimming, not sure how :ohwell:

**Edited to add two pics that were added in other later posts in the thread**

holding my hip and just my ends in the first pic

Last edited:

Jetblackhair

Congrats girl!! Love those ropes, I mean twists you got there. They are so thick, like ropes...beautiful. :lachen:

And um where have you been?

Irresistible

Congrats girl!! Love those ropes, I mean twists you got there. They are so thick, like ropes...beautiful. :lachen:

And um where have you been?

Thank you girl! I havent been around much, I guess over the years I come around in bursts LOL

Missed you guys! love you ladies, Thank you all of you!

Irresistible

Beautiful hair!!! What product do you use when you are twisting your hair?

Thank you mama! :Rose: This time I used Elasta QP Recovery alone, but will use just about any conditioner , sometimes with Coconut Oil

All you ladies , thank you so much! :Rose:

Irresistible

Those twists look GREAT!!! Good job, sis! :D

Thank you girl

funny , the only time my hair is in twists is when I dont feel like doing it again, so I take it down from a pony tail and finger separate and twist , then put it up in a bun with the twists in, its the lazy way to keep from matting up, or hair getting stuck together:grin:

Irresistible

Congrats, I hope one day my twist look that thick, and pretty!
Thank you girl!!!!

my twists used to look like scraggly cheetos :lachen:

If mine could get thicker , anyone's can. It took a while but....

I think it has to do with the length, and how it is now shrinking up more making them look fuller than before