**STEP IT UP ON THE GROWTH AIDS..PART 3**

Mandy4610

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE CHALLENGE AND WOULD LIKE YOUR NAME ADDED TO THE LIST PLEASE PM ME!!!!!!!!

Here are the purpose and guidelines of the challenge:

I am so inconsistent with growth aids. I need some people to partner up with so we can support each other with using our growth aids. Anyone care to join me? It can be anyone with any kind of growth aid and any hair type/texture.
We need each other to encourage each other to be consistent.

My hair needs all the help it can get.
Come join me!!!!!!!!!!!!
:grin:

WE WILL DO THIS FROM MAY 2009 UNTIL THE END OF JULY 2009

RULES:
1. You can use any growth aids you like.
2. Use the growth aids at least every other day (every day if you can manage)
3. Check in at least once a week (more if you can)

Please post your current length and your goal length.

PARTICIPANTS:

ladies, I am way behind in adding names to the list. If your name is not on the list and you would like to be added PLEASE PM me.

Mandy4610
supermodelsonya
IDareT'sHair
sydwrites
HealthyHair2007
PuddingPop
quasimodi
DaPPeR
GirlTalk
Kimmy89
LaidBak
nycutiepie
missnurselady
Quita
NubianCurls
kinkylyfe
morehairplease
msquared
sparklebh
sholly6
lawyer2be371
RavenMaven
sxytia07
Starronda
Smiley79
Nyssa28
jbailey
addaboutmyhair
Kerryann
danigurl18
Vonnieluvs08
GANicole
Prettylonghair
mslittlelala
trendydiva
carmencan

Last edited:

sydwrites

You can add me, I've spent the money might as well use them.
I've started viviscal, i'm actually doing really well taking them.
I just added MSM last week, and I need to be more consisten with my version
of MoeGrowth Oil.

HealthyHair2007

Ok I am in.... I am doing MT, CHL, and SP. Currently in kinky twist till OCT 09( not the same one's ...LOL).
I am spraying MT mixed with StaSoftFro and Alma Oil on the scalp twice a day. Using Sta Soft Fro mixed with Leave In Conditioner on braids and sealing with Mango Butter( experiement) to keep my actual hair moist.
My goal is APL by Oct 09.:yep:

Mandy4610

Welcome ladies!:grin: Lets grow some hair!
I said I'd be first...

In tree braids

Using MT and later OCT

I am grazing SL but want to be BSL by 2010!!!

You can add me, I've spent the money might as well use them.
I've started viviscal, i'm actually doing really well taking them.
I just added MSM last week, and I need to be more consisten with my version
of MoeGrowth Oil.

Ok I am in.... I am doing MT, CHL, and SP. Currently in kinky twist till OCT 09( not the same one's ...LOL).
I am spraying MT mixed with StaSoftFro and Alma Oil on the scalp twice a day. Using Sta Soft Fro mixed with Leave In Conditioner on braids and sealing with Mango Butter( experiement) to keep my actual hair moist.
My goal is APL by Oct 09.:yep:

quasimodi

Ooooooo.

Count me in. I've retained about five inches of growth (between my recovery and set backs) and a good amount of thickness.

I'm natural and as I stretch my hair down, I do believe that I'm armpit length...or maybe about 1/2 an inch from it. My hair grows out, not down, so its a little hard for me to tell. Especially since I don't straighten my hair. I'd like to see if I could get bra strap length. I don't recall my hair being that long since I was a child.

But, I'd really like to push myself to the next level.

I take a multi-vitamin and a hair/skin/nails vitamin.

I have Patience's Hair Growth Oil, which I plan on using twice a day whenever possible. I also want to invest in Inky Loves Nappalicious Nutritious Scalp Butter. The ingredients look absolutely tantalizing. There are a lot of ingredients in it that stimulate the scalp and, to be honest, since I don't manipulate my hair (via brushing or combing) all that often, my scalp is in need of stimulation. The site is acting up again, so I'm going to order by phone and hope that the customer service for my order is up to par.

Wow. This is cool. I've never joined a challenge before. :rolleyes:

DaPPeR

NIBERIANGIRL
Yay another challenge. I'm in! MN and sulfur powder to the scalp at least 4 times a week. I hope to be APL or close to it by Dec. '09.

PuddingPop

Count me in. I just started using Wild Growth hair oil again so that will be my product of choice. I have some MT too that I never really used so I may throw that in the mix as well. My hair is currently chin length.

missnurselady

I'm in:
I'm currently using the Nu-gro system:hide: and my hair is shoulder length. I hope to be APL by the end of this challenge. I plan on alternating betweeen my lacefront and sew ins during this challenge. Good luck ladies

LaidBak

I love this challenge! I was in a sew-in at the conclusion of the last one so I didn't post any pics. I'll do that next week after I relax. I am using sulfur based topical growth aids (BT, Sulfur Solutions, and soon BeeMine), and internal growth aids (MSM, Chlorella). Every now and again I'll throw in some Ovation Cell Therapy.
Goal length is BSL.

Quita

I'm in, MN (EVCO,EVOO, Sulfer 8) every other day; Amla,EVCO and EVOO on every other day; TBL Sp of Chlorella and Spirulina daily; I'm also in the wig challenge and the no heat challenge

nycutiepie

I'm in. I'm back on my MTG/MT/BM mixture. Goal length is MBL and currently full APL.

ETA. My goal is actually between MBL and WL

NubianCurls

Hey girls,
Can you count me in please. This will be my first challenge, right now am using amla oil and thinking if I should buy bee mine or patience growth oil.

LaidBak

Yay! My BeeMine arrived in the mail yesterday! Will start using it next week after my relaxer. Is anyone else having sucess with BeeMine?

Mandy4610

Yay! My BeeMine arrived in the mail yesterday! Will start using it next week after my relaxer. Is anyone else having sucess with BeeMine?
I would like to know the answer to that question too. I am still trying to decide which growth aid to use.

quasimodi

All right. I received my Lenzi's Request in the mail and I also got my Nappalicious Nutritious scalp butter, too. :grin:

Here's the revised plan. I'm going to apply Lenzi's Request mixed w/ capsician (sp?) cream before I wash/cowash my hair about two to three times a week.

I'm going to use the Nappalicious Nutritious every night before bed (as per the website's recommendations).

Oh, I'm also going to add tea tree oil and peppermint oil to my shampoos/conditioners to encourage a clean scalp and as added stimulation.

It's spring time! The weather is getting warmer, my hair wants to grow. I can feel it! I just need to give it some encouragement, by keeping my scalp clean and stimulated, by drinking lots and lots of water, taking the appropriate supplements, and eating right. BSL here I come!

Happy Growing, ladies!

morehairplease

add me too, please! I am using my homemade sulfur mix daily and cw every other day(or day have not decided yet). I am getting a trim later on today or tomorrow that may turn into a haircut. My goal length is chin length.

Mandy4610

All right. I received my Lenzi's Request in the mail and I also got my Nappalicious Nutritious scalp butter, too. :grin:

Here's the revised plan. I'm going to apply Lenzi's Request mixed w/ capsician (sp?) cream before I wash/cowash my hair about two to three times a week.

I'm going to use the Nappalicious Nutritious every night before bed (as per the website's recommendations).

Oh, I'm also going to add tea tree oil and peppermint oil to my shampoos/conditioners to encourage a clean scalp and as added stimulation.

It's spring time! The weather is getting warmer, my hair wants to grow. I can feel it! I just need to give it some encouragement, by keeping my scalp clean and stimulated, by drinking lots and lots of water, taking the appropriate supplements, and eating right. BSL here I come!

Happy Growing, ladies!
OOOOhhhhh girl you are on a roll!:grin:

add me too, please! I am using my homemade sulfur mix daily and cw every other day(or day have not decided yet). I am getting a trim later on today or tomorrow that may turn into a haircut. My goal length is chin length.
You are on! HHG

NubianCurls

My currant length: click me

Next length pic will be on 26 of May :D I'm loving my amla so far
:drunk: funny enough I got used to the smell and my boyfriend is not complaining at all:lachen:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I am Lightly applying MT nightly to scalp (only). In the rotation of Growth Aids are: WGHO, Surge, and a homemade hairdress with Coconut, MSM Powder, EVOO, Wheat Germ oil, & Avacado Oil. Megatek is a nightly staple.

I am taking Hairstimulator Vitamins, Chlorella and Spirulina.

quasimodi

Been stickin to my regimen pretty well.

Did the Lenzi's Request mixed w/ caspicum (sp.) on Sunday and washed scalp after w/ a diluted shampoo spiked w/ peppermint and tea tree oil.
Followed w/ a deep conditioner of AO Honeysuckle Rose mixed w/ honey and evoo. .

Applied Nappalicious Nutrition to scalp. Stuff is stank!! But, I sprayed a mixture of water and essential oils onto my scalp and that made the smell bearable until morning. I do like the way this stuff heats up my scalp.

While I was sitting w/ the NN on my scalp, I thought to myself, "Maybe I can kick this growth aid thing up a notch. I've got all those essential oils in my cabinet" So, I did a quick inventory of what I had and got to mixin'. I ended up formulating a concoction of emu oil, rosemary oil, tea tree oil, ylang, ylang, cinnamon leaf oil peppermint oil w/ a splash of black pepper oil. I put the container in the freezer and in the morning I had a very nice hair "grease".

I applied it to my scalp and followed it up w/ a five minute scalp massage, which really got the blood flowing. So far scalp and hair feeling happy.:grin: