STEP IT UP ON THE GROWTH AIDS....ANYONE?

I think I'll need to continue until December. I am in the braids C&G challenge. Got box braids on July 11th. I am replacing individual braids as needed, and still washing and DC'ing twice per week. I use BeeMine nitely, and I can't wait to see my hair in december.

I'll just stay on in the challenge until December 25th. I think my christmas gift will be to finally see how beautiful my hair has become.:yep:

WHAT!!!!

OMG what are you using??
whats your regime??

my regi is very confusing for me lol

I co washed at least twice a week Deep Conditon Twice a week and washed every 3 days. i used Megatek and Bee mine Every other day. I Would Sometimes use Mn just To get Rid of it But it Cleared up my Dandruff really good so i would use it Occasionally.Thats about it.
I didnt use them Every Day Either((Im LAZY)) but i try to.

Here are my progress pictures.
I started this challenge with the hope that by end of July I would be able to do something with my TWA. Well I was able to get my TWA cornrowed without extensions. So, mission accomplished:grin:
DSC01680-2.jpg
DSC01825-1-1.jpg

Day after the BC--&--2 months after the BC

DSC01831-1.jpg
DSC02117-1.jpg

2 months after the BC--&--4 months after the BC(Current Length)

DSC02128-1.jpg
DSC02126-1.jpg
4 months after BCing, I finally can get my hair cornrowed :cloud9:,(Its not the best, but its possible) it feels really good.
I will definitely continue with this challenge.

i would not be putting up progress pics because i suffered a set back when i relaxed i had some breakage that caused my progress to be dwindle all because of my stubborn hair stylist i lost the 2 inch progess i had :rolleyes:

I started this challenge with the hope that by end of July I would be able to do something with my TWA. Well I was able to get my TWA cornrowed without extensions. So, mission accomplished:grin:
DSC01680-2.jpg
DSC01825-1-1.jpg

DSC01831-1.jpg
DSC02117-1.jpg

DSC02128-1.jpg
DSC02126-1.jpg
4 months after BCing, I finally can get my hair cornrowed :cloud9:,(Its not the best, but its possible) it feels really good.
Hoping the pics are not too large.

i would not be putting up progress pics because i suffered a set back when i relaxed i had some breakage that caused my progress to be dwindle all because of my stubborn hair stylist i lost the 2 inch progess i had :rolleyes:
I am so sorry to hear that. Be encouraged, your progress will be back in know time.:grin:

hey sweetie,

how is your hair going? After reading your thread the other day and relating to it so much I wanted to ask how it was going?
Thank you so much. I am really trying to overcome my frustrations and adjusting to my TWA. Progress wise I am doing well. You can see my progress a couple of posts up. I am trying to do different things with my hair to see if mentally I can overcome my frustrations. I have decided to give it time and see how I do. I have not really decided how much time though. I just figure if the time comes for me to not be natural anymore, I will know it deep down. So I am leaving it at that. My frustrations probably will never go away until my hair is where I want it to be healthy and length wise, whether natural or relaxed.
Thank you for checking on me..I so appreciate that:blowkiss:

Mandy I think that you have great progress. I wanted to be able to post a starting pic and a current pic all in one post but for some reason I can't seem to do it. It keeps telling me that I can't use my signature pic twice. Oh well anywho my current sig pic is where I am right now. I have some photos in my photobucket acct. I'm really new at all this techical digital stuff.

I will be using BT tonite after I finish cowashing, shampoo & Deep Conditioning. Won't use MN until tomorrow.

Hey all!!!!!!!!! I have a question. I'm not relaxing until the 6th of August and I wanted to wait to post progress pics then. Would that be okay? If not, then i'll post at the end of this month.

Thank you so much. I am really trying to overcome my frustrations and adjusting to my TWA. Progress wise I am doing well. You can see my progress a couple of posts up. I am trying to do different things with my hair to see if mentally I can overcome my frustrations. I have decided to give it time and see how I do. I have not really decided how much time though. I just figure if the time comes for me to not be natural anymore, I will know it deep down. So I am leaving it at that. My frustrations probably will never go away until my hair is where I want it to be healthy and length wise, whether natural or relaxed.
Thank you for checking on me..I so appreciate that:blowkiss:

glad to hear that you are giving it some time. I decided to do the same thing. I am a little on the inpatient side and my dh always gets on to me about that. I am trying to be more consistent with everything hair related. I have got to find staple products and stick to them. With everything that comes out, it seems that it could work for me but then when I try it and a no go. I am on a mission to find what works for me and stick with it. This bandwagon stuff is getting too darn expensive....lol.

I would definitely love continuing this challenge.

I too would like to continue this challenge. I'm going to Family Dollar tomorrow so that I can get some more MN. I will need to get some more EVOO and try to find some other carrier and essential oils to add to it.

I think that I've had some good progress but sometimes it is hard to tell.

PIC00138.jpg

PIC00206.jpg

I too would like to continue this challenge. I'm going to Family Dollar tomorrow so that I can get some more MN. I will need to get some more EVOO and try to find some other carrier and essential oils to add to it.

I think that I've had some good progress but sometimes it is hard to tell.

PIC00138.jpg

PIC00206.jpg
Nice progress. Your hair looks very healthy too:grin:

Hello ladies sorry I have been away moving into a new place. Have been using Bee Mine everyday. Have a wonderful evening you all. Happy hair growing ! :grin:

can i join this? since yall are continuing this, when is the new end date?

i have my MN all ready! i mixed it with coconut oil, Wild Growth oil, Sulfer 8, and peppermint oil. i made 2 seperate mango butter jars full :grin:

HPIM1120.jpg

i have my MN all ready! i mixed it with coconut oil, Wild Growth oil, Sulfer 8, and peppermint oil. i made 2 seperate mango butter jars full :grin:

HPIM1120.jpg
You sure can girl....We will be going for another 3 months, I think thats a good period of time to see results.
Welcome to the challenge:grin:

HPIM1120.jpg

Wow that looks Yummy:lick:
a Nice and Thick creamy Texture!

DSC01680-2.jpg
DSC01825-1-1.jpg

DSC01831-1.jpg
DSC02117-1.jpg

DSC02128-1.jpg
DSC02126-1.jpg

Mandy you hair Looks Great!
Conrows Look Good too!
You are getting Great Growth Congrats!

Welcome to the Challenge Hairbrat. I'm still using my MN mixture. I'll be posting my updates Thursday after i relax.

I used BT last nite -- will use MN mix tonite. The ng is getting really difficult to work with. I've been doing cwing and d/cing to try and manage it but i will be getting my hair braided up either sew-in or cornrowed under a wig.

Back