**STEP IT UP ON THE GROWTH AIDS..PART 3**

I haven't updated in a while. Currently I am on the journey to a 12 week stretch. I am in week 8. I am still using my MT/SSF mix with Amla oil. Also, I have started using a moisturzing mixture of horsetail extract, nettle extract, aloe vera gel, glycerin, and distilled water.
Things are going well. I will upload a new growth shot.
Cheers Ladies.

Last edited:
That is some good progress msquared!!!

I haven't posted but I started back on my topical GAs last week after falling off for a couple weeks. I'm still taking my vitamins and just started with Chlorella for overall health. I don't plan on doing any progress pics until Sept when I straighten for my bday. HHG Ladies!!

Thank you!

That is some good progress msquared!!!

I haven't posted but I started back on my topical GAs last week after falling off for a couple weeks. I'm still taking my vitamins and just started with Chlorella for overall health. I don't plan on doing any progress pics until Sept when I straighten for my bday. HHG Ladies!!

Hey ladies, the challenge is OVER! Please post some more progress pics

Here are my comparisons MAY and JULY

I was not consistent at all and I also took a break from the GA because life just became too chaotic....Sorry, bad modelling!

DSC03271.jpg
DSC04862.jpg

DSC03272.jpg
DSC04847.jpg

Not the best comparisons, but they give you an idea.

I've been slackin' on my posting! I'm still faithfully using my Surge (love that there is no petroleum in it!). Still taking my MSM.

Back