STEP IT UP ON THE GROWTH AIDS....ANYONE?

I just got braids a week ago tomorrow, so I'm going to wait at least another two weeks before I start back using my growth aids, I think?????????
I need these braids to last 3 months, with only two touch ups (LOL)

I just got braids a week ago tomorrow, so I'm going to wait at least another two weeks before I start back using my growth aids, I think?????????
I need these braids to last 3 months, with only two touch ups (LOL)

Used my Bee Mine today! My hair smells so yummy! :grin:

tiffers...

I thought you were using BT... when did you switch to Bee Mine? Do you think Bee Mine is working better for you?

PS: You didn't kill my little friend for pouring out your stuff did you? You haven't posted pictures of them recently:look:!

I managed to put tiny little braids in my hair yesterday (No extensions) and I just applied my BT in between the lines.

I had a hectic day today and am extremely tired. Didn't feel like doing anything, but I forced myself to use Bee Mine. Now my hair smells good and I can go to sleep happy :D

I had a hectic day today and am extremely tired. Didn't feel like doing anything, but I forced myself to use Bee Mine. Now my hair smells good and I can go to sleep happy :D

used Bee Mine
You two are gonna really make me buy this bee mine grow aid. I am fighting the PJ demons like crazy at the moment. I am so proud of myself b/c I actually don't have too many hair products, but boy do I have to do a heck of a job to keep myself from going to buy all sorts of things.
All that said...WHERE CAN BUY BEE MINE?:ohwell::perplexed:blush::look:.....:nono:

Ladies, I'm going to have to drop out of the challenge :(

My scalp is really on one right now. It's dry, itchy and ANY oil I put on my scalp makes me shed like crazy. Bee Mine, coconut, macassar, emu, rice bran, meadowfoam seed..... Shed city. And it's not a little shed hair, it's huge PALM sized clumps of hair! :cry3:

Hopefully this is just a faze, cause I'm having serious withdrawls already :sad:

Oh dear :sad: I'm sorry to hear you have to drop out, your hair has progressed so much on this challenge. Does your scalp react to anything else such as poo or conditionars? I wonder if there is just so much a scalp can take before breaking down. . . I hope the shedding stops and your scalp heals as soon as possible.

Ladies, I'm going to have to drop out of the challenge :(

My scalp is really on one right now. It's dry, itchy and ANY oil I put on my scalp makes me shed like crazy. Bee Mine, coconut, macassar, emu, rice bran, meadowfoam seed..... Shed city. And it's not a little shed hair, it's huge PALM sized clumps of hair! :cry3:

Hopefully this is just a faze, cause I'm having serious withdrawls already :sad:
Oooohhhh...tiffers, I am so sorry about that. We are so close to the end of the challenge, next week we should be checking in. Please feel free to check in with your progress even though you are not going to the end. I am sad to see you go, but the health of your hair is more important. Take good hair of that hair and nip that shedding in the bud.
See you in the DC challenge:grin:

I'm so sowwy you have to drop out Tiffers. I hope your shedding ceases though. I know that can be an annoying problem. :)

I am also checking in. Still continuing using my MN mixture. ;)

Back