Youtuber's Take on Weaves...

wait.....so this is all the master's fault??????:rolleyes:

ETA: So weaves are possessing black people....only locked girls get good jobs???
:nono:
too much is wrong with that video

Lol, wearing weaves is not the master's fault, I hate that folks like to reduce everything to slavery, like Black people don't have minds of their own. I was feeling her take on weaves, but then she took it there and you know I had to share b/c it had me :lachen:

lakdypk, I love your hair videos, how do you upload it, I tried but it never seems to completes... any tips, i know this is off topic

Thanks! You have to change your account to youtuber, director, or guru to upload videos. Then you hit upload, put in your info and voila :grin:

You should respond to her video w/your hair combing video since she seems to erase ytour comments.
She needs to see that there is beautiful REAL hair out there:yep:

I did tell her that relaxed hair can be healthy hair if cared for properly (referencing LHCF) but I didn't get a response...

Ummm.....que????:huh:

ImNotRacistImBias (2 days ago) Show Hide
pixel-vfl73.gif
pixel-vfl73.gif

Marked as spam Reply | Spam

Hair can grow to tailbone length and beyond with a perm/relaxer. Just check (Long Hair Care forum), those black women perm/relax their hair and it's still healthy, full and long. It's all about how you care for it.

blaqueindigo (2 days ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam Reply

this video is not for white people. sorry

Ummm.....que????:huh:

ImNotRacistImBias (2 days ago) Show Hide
pixel-vfl73.gif
pixel-vfl73.gif

Marked as spam Reply | Spam

Hair can grow to tailbone length and beyond with a perm/relaxer. Just check (Long Hair Care forum), those black women perm/relax their hair and it's still healthy, full and long. It's all about how you care for it.

blaqueindigo (2 days ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam Reply

this video is not for white people. sorry

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

That's just crazy as hell!

Back