Where are all the update threads?! My 2011 *pics*

Please don't stop at the length of your last weave, your hair is obviously growing beautifully, I say keep it growing! It looks lush and healthy, at this rate I can see you at waist length sometime like early next year. Matter of fact, I want to see you in the Hip Length Challenge thread soon!

Kneechay

Please don't stop at the length of your last weave, your hair is obviously growing beautifully, I say keep it growing! It looks lush and healthy, at this rate I can see you at waist length sometime like early next year. Matter of fact, I want to see you in the Hip Length Challenge thread soon!

Aww thank you! I guess as time continues, length has become less of an interest to me, you know? I don't think straight hair is flattering on me, so for me to see length, I'd need to straighten. I will try for a little longer I guess, in hopes of getting bigger hair though. I am considering another bob weave next week for 3 months to get a break.

you and your hair are both fab!!!! :yep: What do you mix with your shea butter??

Thanks! I use shea butter I got from my last trip to Nigeria, mixed with castor, coconut, olive and peppermint oils. I heat up the mix a TINY bit and whip it into a cream.

MRJ1972

Your hair looks great!!!!

I just love your updates!!! You have serious talents with your hair and makeup! :yep: