9 Month Update(pics)

kriolagirl

hey ladies,

just checking in with a small update. i haven't straightened my hair since february. this time i tried a new stylist...no pressing comb was used...jst blow-dryed and flat ironed with the FHI. A light trim and I was ready to go. I've kept my reggie consistent and simple and it is def paying off. all of you ladies are such a source of great info and inspiration!

the first pic is january and the 2nd pic is this weekend

Attachments

• IMG00380.jpg
    IMG00380.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG00486.jpg
    IMG00486.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG00489.jpg
    IMG00489.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 102

kriolagirl

i co-wash w/ pantene r&n, herbal essences hello hydration, or silk elements oilve oil condish twice a week. DC once or twice a week w/ ors replenishing conditioner(with evco added). my fave leave-in is cantu shea butter leave in. i mainly wear it it twists under wigs/half wigs.

ETA...i've been natural for 9 months...realized I didn't put that in the title of this thread

Last edited:

spinspinshuga

Your hair looks wonderful and super healthy, and that cut is great on you. It seems so many people whose hair I admire use that Pantene R&N; I'm going to have to get some of that.
Congratulations on your progress!

kriolagirl

Very pretty! How long did you transition?

thank u! i transitioned for about 16 months...last relaxer was may 2007 and i cut the last of the relaxer off in sept 2008. right now my hair is back to the length it was in may 07. i would always hover around this shoulder/collarbone length and now i'm so excited to see where my hair can go!

kriolagirl

Your hair looks wonderful and super healthy, and that cut is great on you. It seems so many people whose hair I admire use that Pantene R&N; I'm going to have to get some of that.
Congratulations on your progress!

thank you so much...your hair is AMAZING! the pantene r&n is great and inexpensive which is wonderful when i'm trying to keep my product spending under control.