2011 Hair Update w/pics

TLC1020

Hey ladies :hiya:,

It's finally here, end of the year update :grin:

I was in a couple of challenges this year: 2011 bun challenge, 2011 shoulder length challenge and hide your hair challenge..whew. I joined the challenges to keep me focused on my hair journey from when I big chopped last year.

I kept my hair in braids until I was able to bun, and once I was able to bun I did that 7 days a week while stretching my relaxers anywhere from a minimum of 20 weeks to a maximum of 34 weeks. I have always used motions products so I continued using them. Although I big chopped I am still relaxed.

I am now on my way to apl (again) :look:

Attached are pics from beginning of this year til now...

Thanks for viewing my updates..:yep:

Last edited:

Ms_CoCo37

TLC1020, GORGEOUS progress! Looks like all of the challenges really helped with your progress along! Are you going to continue with the HYH challenge?

NikkiQ

Your hair looks great!! KUTGW! Can't wait to see what your update looks like next year :yep:

TLC1020

Ms_CoCo37 Thank You!, yes I am going to continue with the hyh challenge but not officially, I won't join the challenge.. I felt overwhelmed wearing my hair protected so much but I knew what work for me which was wearing the bun consistently. I could have worn my hair down and nobody would have known but It was the principle of joining the challenge.

Once my touch-up no longer is fresh which is about 8 weeks I'll start bunning again. :look:

@TLC1020, GORGEOUS progress! Looks like all of the challenges really helped with your progress along! Are you going to continue with the HYH challenge?

Guyaneek

Your hair looks great! I love how thick it is. I'm inspired to bun by your progress. Can't wait to see what 2012 brings you!!!

Melaninme

Wonderful progress! Your hair looks fantastic. The challenges do help with setting goals and it feels great when your goals are finally achieved.

Keep up the great work you are doing. :yep: