Support the spread of the gospel..Get a new job. LOL

GloriousPraise

I posted this in Off Topic but wanted to ensure that my Christian sisters had seen this as well, just in case you're a recent or soon to be college grad who needs a job. I know that God is our provider, so perhaps this is a door He has opened for someone to have their own needs met, help spread the gospel, and be in a better position to help those who are in need worldwide. :yep:

A division of the US Treasury department will be hiring for entry level positions. I posted this last year and a few folks applied, but I don't know if they got hired. In any event, the agency is having a new round of hiring. Applications will be accepted from Feb 1 to Feb 11 at http://www.occ.gov/about/careers/entry-level-bank-examiner.html. The starting salary is $48.5M. You need a degree in finance, business, economics, accounting, etc. or you can have three years of experience. As I understand it, the positions are dispersed across the USA. You will also receive a salary supplement if you are selected for a position located in a higher cost city (e.g. NYC, San Francisco). For some cities there is a lot of traveling to small towns involved, and you will have to like working with a group as you will typically work in a conference room vs. having your own cubicle. This agency has ranked in the Top 10 best places to work in the US government for the past couple of years.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
:up: Thanks for following your heart and posting this... I'll pass it on by email to others. Keeping in prayer all those who are unemployed and underemployed... God is our Jehovah-jireh indeed!