What's your favorite protein treatment ??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Rozlewis

I use it before Relaxing.

I spritz it on Full-Strength (in a Spray bottle), in case the person relaxing me overlaps, (and run-offs) I have an extra barrier.

Last edited:

youwillrise

youwillrise, thanks!! I purchased some from Garden of Wisdom and it arrived today. I'll give it a try. Thanks for the info.

no problem. do you know how your hair handles protein? be careful with it! my hair happens to LOVE protein, but that isnt the case for everyone. i hope it really helps your hair out!

cocoagirl

Does Curl Junkie ever go on sale? $29 for 8oz geesh, I know aveyou carries it too but 15% off ain't much...

HanaKuroi

Does Curl Junkie ever go on sale? $29 for 8oz geesh, I know aveyou carries it too but 15% off ain't much...

They have sales twice a year usually. They just had an Easter sale it was 25% off. Black Friday sale is usually 30% off.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
Lately I've been using Eqyss Mega-Tek Rebuilder. Apply after washing my hair, leave in for about 3 - 5 minutes and rinse. So far so good.

PlainJane

Last night I used Aphogee 2 min under the dryer for thirty minutes and then AOGBP under the dryer for thirty minutes. I love the results and my moisture overload is gone but my hair was still soft.

BFeathers

Affirm 5 in 1 Reconstructor. It says for fine hair and mine is medium but there's not enough info on the one in the jar.

I love that it makes my hair soft while strengthening it. ORS Replenish Pak runs neck and neck with the 5 in 1. I'm extremely protein sensitive so ORS is usually the winner most weeks.

I still try with ORS Hair Mayo but it makes my hair hard even after a heavy deep conditioner. It use to not. :ohwell: New recipe?

NGraceO

My Hands down staples:

Aphoghee 2 step for hard protein (every six weeks)

Redken extreme builder plus (weekly)

My hair LOVES protein!

mz.rae

Ultra Sheen Duo Tex I need to see if I can find another bottle of this.
GVP version of the Joico Kpak haven't bought this in awhile because the bottle is so small.