What is the best moisturizing natural oil?

Would like to do a Meeting For the Atlanta Area

• Total voters

patience

I had to go with "other". I don't think that I've used any of those oils individually. However, I DO mix some of them with shea butter and get pretty good results.

Redpoetess1

Actually I've never tried castor oil, but with the ones that I do use I just combine them with other oils and essential oils.

chanou

I combine mine with other oils fo us eon my relax hair, but when I was natural I found that using it alone gave me the best results.

Spagirl

[ QUOTE ]
Neroli said:
[ QUOTE ]
chanou said:
Castor oil is the BOMB

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!

ichephren

I have to say that castor oil mixed with sweet almond oil is the most moisturizing. Other oils kinda coat the hair and make it shine, etc. but I have found that castor oil actually mositurizes as well as giving it shine, etc.

Queenie

My hair really likes coconut and I mix it with a little olive oil. I use the pure organic type.

Has anyone compared regular olive oil to extra virgin olive oil? I wanted to know if their hair responded differently to them.

dreemssold

I like jojoba, best; however, I haven't tried enough different oils yet. The week after next, I plan on ordering: coconut, amla, meadowfoam, coconut, carrot, emu, castor, shea, and flaxseed from the fromnaturewithlove site

bellydancer

[ QUOTE ]
Neroli said:
[ QUOTE ]
chanou said:
Castor oil is the BOMB

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO!

[/ QUOTE ]

i second that.

T

Tee

Avocado oil is my favorite oil. I also find shea, camellia, and castor oil very moisturizing.

CheerBear

[ QUOTE ]
Queenie said:
My hair really likes coconut and I mix it with a little olive oil. I use the pure organic type.

Has anyone compared regular olive oil to extra virgin olive oil? I wanted to know if their hair responded differently to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

My hair seems to like reg. Olive Oil much better than EVOO, it penetrates more and doesnt leave it greasy