4B Types- How many relaxed? natural?

4b types, what is your status?

• Total voters

Junebug D

This poll is for hair that is predominately 4b. This is a general population poll, so all lengths please do respond. :grin: Because this is related to another poll, there is no separate category for transitioners. Transitioners, if most of your hair is still relaxed, please pick relaxed. If more of your hair is currently natural, please pick natural.

The sister poll to this one is located here.

isabella09

4a/b mostly 4b. Sorry to be difficult, I’m transitioning and my hair is approximately half relaxed and natural not sure which option to pick?!

I think I have 4 a/b....but I feel coils when my hair grows out...and I have no idea what an "s" shape is....I do know that as a child my hair could and DID break the teeth out of combs....

BrickbyBrick

I feel like I'm lying, but i picked 4a/4b natural. I am ten months since my last relaxer, but I still have some relaxed ends. I have lots of waves, and lots of z stuff going on, so after I cut it, I may have to change this to straight 4b natural. sorry, I know I'm complicating this issue:ohwell:

Mercie

Uh.. I'm not sure if I'm 4b or not.
I think I am though. Idk some charts are different.
I'm relaxed.

sharifeh

I picked 4a/b relaxed
But I don't know my texture I'm just quite sure it's 4 from what I've read

charmtreese

It looks as if 4b's that use relaxers prefer regular relaxing rather than texlaxing. I use to texlax and it made my hair more difficult to deal with.

MAMATO

Surprising, over 50% of natural heads amongst the 4Bs... Interesting :) Question OP, why didn't you include the 4As in your polls, I am wondering if the results would be similar :)