WEN Mango/Coconut Review

KurlyNinja

So glad I cut cones out of my reggie(my excuse for not buying these). I can feel my inner. PJ screaming at me like a madwoman. How dare you guys try to take advantage of a poor college students wallet.

And yes I'm still considering buying it.

Coffee

So glad I cut cones out of my reggie(my excuse for not buying these). I can feel my inner. PJ screaming at me like a madwoman. How dare you guys try to take advantage of a poor college students wallet.

And yes I'm still considering buying it.

KurlyNinja, better jump on it while it's on 5 payments. You know you can always return it.....cones and all :lachen::lachen:. :lachen:Trust me, cones don't matter as awesome as these products are :yep:.

JJamiah

@Coffee & @JJamiah - this is my first time trying WEN and Im a 4a natural. Its your fault that I ordered WEN! Lololol. I hope I like it :)

ThatJerseyGirl, YOu won't regret it. :nono: your hair will drink it up, and say :lick: thank you!

If you use the 613, you and your hair will drink it up and look for more :spinning:
It is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. If you tried them all and want the best, 613 is one. I will not be without this product in my stash. As long as I can see, touch and feel, I will be a 613 user. The ultimate Hair High!

JerriBlank

I ordered my 613 yesterday. I was hoping it would be on sale.*pouts*
Oh well,I just finished up my fig gallon and its time to re-up because I CANNOT be w/o Wen nearby.
Figured I'd go ahead and try the 613. Hope I lurvs it!

fluffyforever

My WEN MC and Fig arrives today! I can't wait for UPS to get here so I can use that tonight. As a first time WEN user, should I clarify, shampoo, or just wash twice with WEN? I need this to work micracles for me like it does for y'all in just one wash.

Dang, I was eyeing that 613 and missed that great deal. I should start having the WEN QVC page as my homepage on my browser if they keep having deals this summer. I didn't even try the products yet and I'm trying to spend more money...

Coffee

fluffyforever, I would clarify first and then use WEN according to their instructions:

WEN proper Cleansing, please be sure you are :

1) Using ENOUGH Pumps
2) Massaging and Working Through your scalp and Hair.
3) ADDING A Splash of water to Help emulsify.
4) Combing through your Hair
... To penetrate Evenly & Remove tangles.
5) RINSE Throughly while Massaging your scalp & running your fingers through to the ends of your Hair. (I Comb while rinsing).
6) Be Sure to CLEANSE, RINSE & REPEAT.
Which ensures for a through cleansing. Adding More Shine, Bounce, Body & Manageability..

Ps.
Don't forget to apply the WEN Styling Creme to soaking wet Hair to help eliminate frizz & to protect it from styling Heat..

outspokenwallflower

I still haven't tried my Mango Coconut, but you guys have got me so hype. So far the only one I've LOVED is Ginger Pumpkin which I have one back up of, and I recently gave my Vanilla Mint to my mom (I liked it well enough, but I wanted to make room for my Man Coco) and yesterday, I couldn't resist the easy pay deals, and ordered the 613. I'll have to wait almost two weeks to finally use it (I'm currently in a sew in) but I can't wait :-D

QUESTION: WEN would be fine to use on relaxer day, right?

Coffee

I still haven't tried my Mango Coconut, but you guys have got me so hype. So far the only one I've LOVED is Ginger Pumpkin which I have one back up of, and I recently gave my Vanilla Mint to my mom (I liked it well enough, but I wanted to make room for my Man Coco) and yesterday, I couldn't resist the easy pay deals, and ordered the 613. I'll have to wait almost two weeks to finally use it (I'm currently in a sew in) but I can't wait :-D

outspokenwallflower, yes WEN is great for relaxed hair~.

ThatJerseyGirl

ThatJerseyGirl, YOu won't regret it. :nono: your hair will drink it up, and say :lick: thank you!

If you use the 613, you and your hair will drink it up and look for more :spinning:
It is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. If you tried them all and want the best, 613 is one. I will not be without this product in my stash. As long as I can see, touch and feel, I will be a 613 user. The ultimate Hair High!

JJamiah -- I ordered the 613. I was going to get the gallon (fig), but I can do without it. A few flex pays of 11 bucks is an excellent deal. I think WEN will be on for the month of June.

Your post got me crackin up!!

Solitude

I ordered 613 and two 613 mists. The "one time only" yesterday was an awesome set, but I missed it & although a similar set is posted today for a higher price, I don't want to give up my 5 easy-payments. I'm thinking about ordering a gallon of Lavendar. I never imagined purchasing a gallon of any product, but Lavender works wonderfully on my hair and I'm almost exclusively using WEN for cleansing.

The seasonals don't work that well for me, so I'm not even tempted to order the mango. Thanks for the review, Coffee. Chaz is going to be on again several times and there should be more special deals so I *may* end up caving in and getting the coconut mango anyway. I'm still mad at myself for not sending gardenia back.

Solitude

You mean, after neutralizing with neutralizing shampoo, right? My only hesitation would be the essential oils and menthol. I wouldn't want to use them right after a relaxer because my scalp is slighly aggravated after a relaxer since switching back to lye.

JJamiah

Whew Hew Coffee a lot of people ordering due to your thread. CHaz better Recognize :giggle:

Ladies who bought it Please leave a review. (especially for the 613) :giggle: I am writing down names now. LOL

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
You mean, after neutralizing with neutralizing shampoo, right? My only hesitation would be the essential oils and menthol. I wouldn't want to use them right after a relaxer because my scalp is slighly aggravated after a relaxer since switching back to lye.

My hairdresser used my Wen after neutralizing as the final conditioner and I had no problem at all.

Coffee

Those sellers on eBay are losing their minds with the prices they are charging for WEN 613 :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell:. And we don't even know if it's the real stuff. I saw one seller tryin to sell it for $85 :blush:.

fluffyforever

So I'm sitting here with the MC in my hair, about to rinse it, use as a leave-in, and put my hair up for the night. I can't give a review on it yet, but I just had to say that it smells so much better than Fig. The Fig smells straight up like cherry cough syrup- it's creepy. But I still plan on trying Fig out in a couple days.