WEN Mango/Coconut Review

JJamiah

OK yall. After my 4th wash last week with Fig, I will have to say I don't know what went wrong. I did the same thing I did my 3rd wash, but my hair was not soft at all. It was really dry all last week. I thought after my 3rd wash I had found my staple for life, but it doesn't appear that way anymore.

Right now I am doing my 5th wash with Fig. I can already tell this wash is not doing what it needs to do.

I still plan to use the entire bottle (1/2 of it remains). There are other reasons I am thinking I won't repurchase Fig besides the hit and miss wash days. For one, it doesn't have enough slip at all to detangle my hair (and yes I use more than enough pumps and add a splash of water). Also, it is very volumizing, and for my big fro, I need something that will take the bulk out, not add to it and produce frizz. *sigh* I still have to finish up my bottle of MC. After that's gone, the only thing I might ever purchase from Wen would be the 613. And if that doesn't work, I will have to move on to another line I've been dying to try.

Will post more updates.

Make sure to use enough of the product.
Also Clarifying may help

:bighug:

GeorginaSparks

I was about to order mango coconut and the 613 replenishing mist but i wish they were on auto pay :( Should i pull the trigger? Fig will have to wait since MC is LE.

lamaria211

I can vouch for the 613 replenishing mist that stuff is a girls best Friend I love it. I use it when I need moisture but don't want to use anything heavy its great and it smells delicious. Next time I'm ordering 3 bottles cause they're so darn small but a little goes along way. I haven't tried my MC or my 613 cleanser but I will soon:)

Sunshine_One

Whew...OK so a friend gave me a half full bottle of the Lavendar cleansing conditioner to try out. Wow...I used it this morning and styled my hair a one braid pony. I didn't use much gel to keep my hair line down. Hair is soooo soft....smh..now what is the next step?:look::lol:

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
Whew...OK so a friend gave me a half full bottle of the Lavendar cleansing conditioner to try out. Wow...I used it this morning and styled my hair a one braid pony. I didn't use much gel to keep my hair line down. Hair is soooo soft....smh..now what is the next step?:look::lol:

A full bottle of Fig/Mango Coco/or 613...and just pamper your hair! :lick:

I Used Fig this morning, and my WnG is Perfection! :yep:

Sunshine_One

@MrsJaiDiva

Thanks for the response! I have been reading a few of the many threads here on this product. However, I don't see many reviews of the Lavendar...I wonder why?

I will check Chaz Dean's site and QVC see if there are any deals to be had.

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
@MrsJaiDiva

Thanks for the response! I have been reading a few of the many threads here on this product. However, I don't see many reviews of the Lavendar...I wonder why?

I will check Chaz Dean's site and QVC see if there are any deals to be had.

I think because we've been gravitating towards the more moisturizing cleansers, but I have heard other Ladies speak well of the Lavendar. Personally, I've only tried Fig and Mango Coco...and looking to try the 613 very soon.

Coffee

I think because we've been gravitating towards the more moisturizing cleansers, but I have heard other Ladies speak well of the Lavendar. Personally, I've only tried Fig and Mango Coco...and looking to try the 613 very soon.

MrsJaiDiva, I just posted about the 613 being on 3 pay tonight :lachen:.

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
Yea...I'm going for it. I'm almost out of the MC, and it's Killing me not knowing how good the 613 is....I HAVE TO HAVE IT!! :lovedrool:

southerncharm

ladies chaz is gonna have a TSV next saturday on the 1st, so get those credit cards ready :lol:, not that i need another drop of wen, but i'm still gonna take a peek & see what's going on :yep:.

lamaria211

I loooove Wen MC its nice and thick and smells delicious made my hurr soooo soft and moisturized I'm sad I only purchased one now ill have to wait till next summer to stock up. In the mean time ill be using my 613 which I still haven't opened yet!

JJamiah

lamaria211 the 613 will be there. Enjoy the mango coconut at the moment. Once you go 613 it's hard to go back. Smile.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using LHCF

TracyNicole

I am not a fan of MC. For some reason my hair is dry and dull when I use it. I don't think it's moisturizing enough for my super dry hair. I'm going to stick with my fig and resist you 613 pushers:)

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
When I texturized on Tuesday, I used MC as a DC and then left it in to air dry. Didn't need to do an overnight moisture DC like last time, and my hair is still crazy soft and moist!