WEN Mango/Coconut Review

Coffee

I'll be trying Tea Tree for the first time tomorrow. Currently I'm only using 613 and the seasonals (minus the mango coconut, yuck!). I want to find one of the regular conditioners I like because they are readily available and to alternate with 613.

I tried Fig back in 09...I can't really remember how I felt about performance, I do remember I wasn't crazy about the scent. I also tried Pomegranate earlier this year, another one I didn't care for the scent and didn't find it as moisturizing as what I've been using.

What I'm extremely curious about are the new oils, however I haven't bitten the bullet to absorb the cost for it.

I love the oils, got all 3 on special. I use them as pre-poo or a bit in my DC. You don't need to use a lot, they seem to spread really easily.

BrownBetty

I just bought the sweet almond set from Sephora. Most of the stores in my area had them. I will try hair one when I am done with the set.

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
Came home, and my two boxes of Wen were waiting for me on my foyer table! :yay: Immediately opened up the Mango Coco, and OMG...:lovedrool: I cannot WAIT to use it tomorrow! :lick:

so1913

Did I mis-read your post; I thought you said the new oils~. I am referring to the new oils.

No you didn't, Sorry!!! I asked about the old oils vs. the new ones on another forum because there are some available on QVC right now, but I did specifically asked about the new ones in this thread, so confusion on my part! :)

Thanks!

GeorginaSparks

I just used the 613. Is it supposed to be tingly? i like that. Is it supposed to give slip? For co-wash, its okay. I have it in as a leave in and sealed with JBCO and will report back.

What else do you guys use it for?

JJamiah

I just used the 613. Is it supposed to be tingly? i like that. Is it supposed to give slip? For co-wash, its okay. I have it in as a leave in and sealed with JBCO and will report back.

What else do you guys use it for?

I use it like I use the regular Wen, cleansing. It softens my hair and gives me easy combing.

Coffee

For those that aren't getting the results that most of us are - I'm wondering if they are using WEN according to the directions. I do know some people try to skimp on the number of pumps in order to make it stretch..... if so, you won't get the results you're hoping for. I posted the correct way to use WEN in this post.

GeorginaSparks

For those that aren't getting the results that most of us are - I'm wondering if they are using WEN according to the directions. I do know some people try to skimp on the number of pumps in order to make it stretch..... if so, you won't get the results you're hoping for. I posted the correct way to use WEN in this post.
i used it the way you posted upthread. i like it as a leave in though :yep:

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
OMG...it's a Love Affair with Mango Coco!! :eek:ver18: It's just so Moisturizing! Now my hair was still in yesterday's WnG, and that means a tangle party. I just put it in 4 sections, and applied 7 pumps of MC per section on dry hair. I then pinned it up and put on a plastic cap, and went about my morning business. Just washed it out...No Tangles. Not even a tugging on the comb! Hair was Moist, Soft, and Silky. :lick: I was done so quick, I kinda stood in the shower for another few minutes feeling like I missed something. :lachen:

St. Chaz has wrought another miracle!

Coffee

Your hair may be longer or thicker than Coffee's. Folow the instructions on the bottle for your length of hair (or go to
Chaz Dean's website).

JN, I think she's referring to Chaz's website instructions on how to use WEN, those are the instructions I posted, not mine.

Coffee

OMG...it's a Love Affair with Mango Coco!! :eek:ver18: It's just so Moisturizing! Now my hair was still in yesterday's WnG, and that means a tangle party. I just put it in 4 sections, and applied 7 pumps of MC per section on dry hair. I then pinned it up and put on a plastic cap, and went about my morning business. Just washed it out...No Tangles. Not even a tugging on the comb! Hair was Moist, Soft, and Silky. :lick: I was done so quick, I kinda stood in the shower for another few minutes feeling like I missed something. :lachen:

St. Chaz has wrought another miracle!

I feel your happiness....sniff...sniff, I'm just so emotional right now after reading your post :lachen::lachen::lachen:.

lamaria211

Yaaaaaay my order just arrived I got my summer mango coconut and my 613 cleanser but my 613 mist is missing:( I called qvc and they said that one is coming by regular mail grrrrrr!

25Nona

Thanks to this thread I am back on the WEN train. I was really straying for a while, trying to find something else because it just seem like Wen had stopped cutting the mustard for me, my hair was looking dry and dull it didn’t have the luster and light fluffy feel anymore. But thanks to Coffee posting the proper usage directions that is what prompted me to give it another try and "Woot dare it is".....I am back in LOVE!.....I think over time I started to miss doing that splash of water while working it through, and believe me, adding that one step back in has made a whole heap of a difference.

I can’t make this post without giving a shout out to JJamiah she dangled that 613 in front of me like a carrot and I am glad I took a bite. I ordered it when it when QVC offered as the one time only and thank goodness that I did. I think I have my staple regi down now.

JJamiah

Thanks to this thread I am back on the WEN train. I was really straying for a while, trying to find something else because it just seem like Wen had stopped cutting the mustard for me, my hair was looking dry and dull it didn’t have the luster and light fluffy feel anymore. But thanks to @Coffee posting the proper usage directions that is what prompted me to give it another try and "Woot dare it is".....I am back in LOVE!.....I think over time I started to miss doing that splash of water while working it through, and believe me, adding that one step back in has made a whole heap of a difference.

I can’t make this post without giving a shout out to @JJamiah she dangled that 613 in front of me like a carrot and I am glad I took a bite. I ordered it when it when QVC offered as the one time only and thank goodness that I did. I think I have my staple regi down now.

I am so glad you took the bite, it is an amazing product and I love it. :)

:grin:

:woot: :woot:

Coffee

Thanks to this thread I am back on the WEN train. I was really straying for a while, trying to find something else because it just seem like Wen had stopped cutting the mustard for me, my hair was looking dry and dull it didn’t have the luster and light fluffy feel anymore. But thanks to Coffee posting the proper usage directions that is what prompted me to give it another try and "Woot dare it is".....I am back in LOVE!.....I think over time I started to miss doing that splash of water while working it through, and believe me, adding that one step back in has made a whole heap of a difference.

I can’t make this post without giving a shout out to JJamiah she dangled that 613 in front of me like a carrot and I am glad I took a bite. I ordered it when it when QVC offered as the one time only and thank goodness that I did. I think I have my staple regi down now.

bign__17, so happy that you got your WEN usage down and that it's working great for you. Yep, that 613 is a keeper!!