WEN Mango/Coconut Review

JJamiah

lamaria211 *michael myers theme music
Jason sounds - Hee hee hoo hoo, hee hee hooo

More michael myers theme music

BUY it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it, buy it.

:)

613, 613

lamaria211

I snuck and made my order and my hubby keeps seeing me stalk the site so now hes willing to buy it for me lol. Im ordering it now before he changes his mind:) im so bad

lamaria211

Ok so how long does it usually take to recieve orders QVC ladies;) I made one order yesterday and one this morning!

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
I placed my order Thursday, and got the shipping notice today for my Mango Coco. Will be pacing in front of the door till it arrives :lol:

lamaria211

MrsJaiDiva said:
I placed my order Thursday, and got the shipping notice today for my Mango Coco. Will be pacing in front of the door till it arrives :lol:

Im right with you and I havent even got my ship email yet:(

fluffyforever

So I retried MC, but this time on my mom. I used Fig on myself for the first time. It does make my hair feel soft when in, but after I rinse out it feels kind of weird. I don't know how to describe it.

Pro: My hair did dry softer than it does normally after air drying. The smell didn't stay. My hair and my mom's look darker in color.

Con: It swelled up my hair with more volume after rinsing and my hair felt weird. I had to add a bit back in as a leave in to make my hair lay down and feel normal again.

Will update with my next wash.

JerriBlank

Mmkay,as long as I've been a member here,I know to post every last update.
So,update: I fux w/ 613 :look:
I prepoo'd today w/olive oil,honey,and added some Wen 613 and aveda damage remedy on top of that after abt,30 mins. Saran wrapped,and let it sit. I rinsed in the shower,and my hair felt decent. I had gel in there before I prepoo'd that I didn't rinse out. I could still feel that coating,ya know?
Well I 613'ed and let it sit while I shaved and washed. Rinsed that sucka out and gahhhhhhhhh!!!! My hair felt sooo silky as I was rinsing! Major difference from the feeling after I had rinsed my prepoo and dc combo. I kept rinsing to make sure there wasn't any product in my hair because it felt so good! I'm like whoa!
I hope I can recreate these results on my whole head after I take this weave down. My leave out is in heaven!

Last edited:

nichelle02

Y'all are so bad in here! Last night I noticed that my gallon of wen fig was low. So, I went to QVC to see if they had the gallons available. YES! And they were on easy pay. But there was no fig gallon :nono:

So, I did a search to see what the next best thing would be. After reading through this thread I have bottles of Mango Coconut, 613, 613 mist, and fig re-moist in my cart. And I still want to order one of the gallon sizes of a cleanser because they are on easy pay. With everything else, I'll probably skip it.

... p... u...s...h...a...s....

JJamiah

Y'all are so bad in here! Last night I noticed that my gallon of wen fig was low. So, I went to QVC to see if they had the gallons available. YES! And they were on easy pay. But there was no fig gallon :nono:

So, I did a search to see what the next best thing would be. After reading through this thread I have bottles of Mango Coconut, 613, 613 mist, and fig re-moist in my cart. And I still want to order one of the gallon sizes of a cleanser because they are on easy pay. With everything else, I'll probably skip it.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

THAT IS so awesome :) :woohoo:

I hope you enjoy it :grin:

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
nichelle02 said:

You know you can probably call them to order the gallon fig! I did that before when the website said 613 was not available I just called and placed my order over the phone!

outspokenwallflower

Sooooo....another 613 lover here.

First off, the smell is lovely :) Anywhoo, I initially tried it on Friday and it instantly softened, moisturized and detangled my coarse dry hair that was just taken out of a month long sew in.

Then I used it again yesterday after I got some scalp burns from my relaxer. It was the ONLY THING that soothed my scalp and actually made the pain go away; I thought the menthol would irritate it, but not at all. It was just what I needed at that moment.

Theres not much else I can write/say that hasn't already been said about 613 in this thread. Its AMAZING! :)

I still have yet to try my Mango Coconut, but I will attempt to pick that up instead of my 613 bottle during my next wash :D

lamaria211

outspokenwallflower said:
Sooooo....another 613 lover here.

First off, the smell is lovely :) Anywhoo, I initially tried it on Friday and it instantly softened, moisturized and detangled my coarse dry hair that was just taken out of a month long sew in.

Then I used it again yesterday after I got some scalp burns from my relaxer. It was the ONLY THING that soothed my scalp and actually made the pain go away; I thought the menthol would irritate it, but not at all. It was just what I needed at that moment.

Theres not much else I can write/say that hasn't already been said about 613 in this thread. Its AMAZING! :)

I still have yet to try my Mango Coconut, but I will attempt to pick that up instead of my 613 bottle during my next wash :D

Yaaaay im so happy to hear this I just wish mine would hurry up and arrive so that I can love it to:)
Question did u DC afterwards??

outspokenwallflower

lamaria211 I used it as a cleansing conditioner, washed it out then used another bunch of pumps mixed with a bit of water as a DC (I love using WEN as DC) mixed with a teeny bit of another DC. But there was significantly more 613 in the mix, lol

so1913

I'll be trying Tea Tree for the first time tomorrow. Currently I'm only using 613 and the seasonals (minus the mango coconut, yuck!). I want to find one of the regular conditioners I like because they are readily available and to alternate with 613.

I tried Fig back in 09...I can't really remember how I felt about performance, I do remember I wasn't crazy about the scent. I also tried Pomegranate earlier this year, another one I didn't care for the scent and didn't find it as moisturizing as what I've been using.

What I'm extremely curious about are the new oils, however I haven't bitten the bullet to absorb the cost for it.

Last edited:

BrownBetty

I just bought the 613. I can't stand yall.

I am going to try the hair one products.... I may pick up Wen Fig again.