Wash & go help please?

IntoMyhair

Hi ladies,
I did my first wash & go on my daughters hair the other day. I followed the instructions on the biracial hair website and it came out banging. I also used a diffuser to lock in the curls. It looked great but my problem came in the morning. Her hair was white lol. So i tried it with a differant conditioner and this one was a little white but it did not hold her curls and waves.

What is the best conditioner to use?
I've used tresemme vitamin E
and mane & tail texturizer This i rinsed out a little and it did not hold her waves and curls.

^^^This is what her hair would look like if i can find the right conditioner to lock in the curls and waves.

TIA ladies

i love aussie moist
but you can rinse out the conditioner and apply a quarter sized amount of redken smooth down leave in. it really holds my curls and defines them like crazy
icon7.gif

I've used the technique on the Biracial hair site and gotten good results. I've used many condishes, but the most frequent product I used was Tressemme condish. I don't use a diffuser though, I just let it dry naturally (even though it takes forever). maybe the diffuser is causing the problem :perplexed:

Your daughter's hair is beautiful.

I've used the technique on the Biracial hair site and gotten good results. I've used many condishes, but the most frequent product I used was Tressemme condish. I don't use a diffuser though, I just let it dry naturally (even though it takes forever). maybe the diffuser is causing the problem :perplexed:

Your daughter's hair is beautiful

I do the same

I use different conditioners and don't have a problem. Are you squeezing out the extra conditioner?

I squeeze alot out. :yep:

Lately I've been squeezing it out into a cup for reuse. I wasn't doing that before, just washing it down the drain.

Thanks this is a good idea.
I will squeeze alot out also.
I plan to do a wash & go on her hair tomorrow morning for a family outing.
Thanks ladies

Back