Need Help KCC..(kinky Curly)

Kayanna1212

Ok so when i wash my hair i have curls and waves but when a airdry..they all go away and the Kinky curly curling custard.If i apply it when wet and airdry will my 3ish curls come out????????
BTW...Im 9weeks post :)

classychic1908

I don't know, maybe on your newgrowth. You could try to scrunch your hair until it's nearly dry, but if your hair normally dries straight, I don't think any product is going to make it stay curled. I've seen wonderful twistouts and braidouts using KCCC, though.

lexielex

If you have a relaxer nothing but a twist out, braid out will make your hair appear anything other than straight.

La Colocha

How much new growth do you have? Kccc might not work if the hair is too straight but you can probably do twists with it and curl the ends on perm rods.

robot.

Maybe try putting rollers on the end of your twists or flat twists going back against your head with rollers on the ends. Since you're relaxed, you really have to make sure you're twists/braids are neat and secure (not necessarily tight, but tight enough) and use a light styling gel or your KCCC as you go along each twist/braid.

You can be 19 weeks post, but that won't changed the relaxed ends.

Also, only take them out when they're COMPLETELY dry.