Wash & go help please?

IntoMyhair

Hi ladies,
I did my first wash & go on my daughters hair the other day. I followed the instructions on the biracial hair website and it came out banging. I also used a diffuser to lock in the curls. It looked great but my problem came in the morning. Her hair was white lol. So i tried it with a differant conditioner and this one was a little white but it did not hold her curls and waves.

What is the best conditioner to use?
I've used tresemme vitamin E
and mane & tail texturizer This i rinsed out a little and it did not hold her waves and curls.

^^^This is what her hair would look like if i can find the right conditioner to lock in the curls and waves.

TIA ladies

Rapunzel*

i love aussie moist
but you can rinse out the conditioner and apply a quarter sized amount of redken smooth down leave in. it really holds my curls and defines them like crazy

glam-

I've used the technique on the Biracial hair site and gotten good results. I've used many condishes, but the most frequent product I used was Tressemme condish. I don't use a diffuser though, I just let it dry naturally (even though it takes forever). maybe the diffuser is causing the problem :perplexed:

Your daughter's hair is beautiful.

dlewis

I've used the technique on the Biracial hair site and gotten good results. I've used many condishes, but the most frequent product I used was Tressemme condish. I don't use a diffuser though, I just let it dry naturally (even though it takes forever). maybe the diffuser is causing the problem :perplexed:

Your daughter's hair is beautiful

I do the same

I use different conditioners and don't have a problem. Are you squeezing out the extra conditioner?

IntoMyhair

I squeeze alot out. :yep:

Lately I've been squeezing it out into a cup for reuse. I wasn't doing that before, just washing it down the drain.

Thanks this is a good idea.
I will squeeze alot out also.
I plan to do a wash & go on her hair tomorrow morning for a family outing.
Thanks ladies